Eggman Island, Death Egg Construction, Metal Sonic and Home Addition

Hey guys, I hope that you are all Enjoying this Book so far.

Space (Death Egg):

Dr. Eggman and his Robots began Construction on his New Space Station: the Death Egg out of both Sonic's and G.U.N.'s reach "ah, my brand Spanking New Space Station handles like a Dream despite being Under Construction. And now that I have my Silver Sonic constructed as a Guard for my Space Station, I can begin work on some More Robots and my Ultimate Creation: Metal Sonic." Eggman said

"what is Metal Sonic, Doctor?" Decoe asked and Bocoe nodded.

"yeah, I'm curious about what Metal Sonic is too. And I've been working with Orbot, Cubot, and Bokkuun on a new ship: called the Final Fortress." he said before showing Eggman the Design of the Final Fortress.

" he said before showing Eggman the Design of the Final Fortress

"Not bad, keep me Updated. Has my Old Base on the Island been Repaired?" Eggman asked.

"Repairs were Completed today Boss, we should head down to the Island." Orbot said and Eggman nodded before taking Metal Sonic to the Island Base

Earth (Chris's House):

Big brought Everyone's Houses to Chris's Mansion and both Mario Bros were setting up the Plumbing and Electrical Systems, Big had Rebuilt his House in Chris's Backyard.

Tails was Spending time with Chuck and Cosmo. Tails had also Moved all Versions of the Tornado into Chuck's Air Hangar as Well as Rouge's Ship, Amy's Ship, and Cream's Ship.

Knuckles watches Over Mystic Ruins, Angel Island, and the Master Emerald.

Chris was with Shadow who managed to get a Job as a G.U.N. Commander and work with Rouge, E-102, and E-123 as well as G.U.N. Grand Commander Abraham Towers. she Also blushes at Chris when near him, and Explained that she had fallen in love with him since their First Meeting on the Ark.

Sonic was busy running throughout the City and racing Sam Speed on a Recently Built S-Team Race Track, also chatting over a Radio.

and Amy and both Cream and Cheese were Cooking with Ella, and making new Recipes.

Mighty the Armadillo rejoined with the Chaotix Detective Agency alongside Heavy and Bomb before the Chaotix were opening a Detective Agency in the City of Station Square.

Emerl was doing a patrol around Thorndyke Mansion, and made a Guard Tower with an Intercom and Radio.

and the Babylon Rogues opened up an Extreme Gear Shop in Station Square, next to Mario Bros. Plumbing and Carpentry and the Chaotix Detective Agency.

"Alright, that just about ought to do it. Oh: Chris, Jet wanted me to give this to you." Vector said handing Chris an Extreme Gear "it's an Extreme Gear, Jet and the Babylon Rogues opened up an Extreme Gear Shop in Station Square. The Babylon Rogues are even offer Training Lessons, and some Info." Vector said. Chris nods "Thanks Vector." He said before looking at the Gear, the Extreme Gear looks Exactly like the Blue Star 2 but was Charcoal Gray with a Green Ring around the platform.

The Sky (above Thorndyke Mansion):

Little did Chris and Friends know: a strange Predator Drone was Circling the Mansion.

"Soundwave, return to the Warship: we will attack and Rule this Planet" a Voice said over the Comms before Soundwave veered off and returns to the Decepticon Warship

Well that's the End of this Chapter, sorry for there not being any action yet: but there will be soon. Anyways, everyone have a great day and I hope you guys enjoy this Book.