chapter two

My task was more difficult, as I realised my cousin Lisa had probably gone off somewhere with Benny so that both of them would not want to be found.

I searched in all the places I could think of where they usually ended up together. But I couldn't find them anywhere much to my frustration.

Then I was about to walk past one of the old unused ticket booths, it was just a small white shed with a door and a window.

Usually it was left locked and deserted, but I thought I heard muffled voices, which made me stop in my tracks.

Listening carefully I was sure I could hear a small girlish giggle, and it was coming from the booth.

I went over to investigate, thinking I had last found my cousin Lisa. She had more than likely had sneaked in here with Benny, thinking no one would find them.

Sure enough I noticed the door was no longer locked, which confirmed my suspicions. So I went over and swung the door open; ready to let Lisa know my Aunt was on the warpath and she better get back right now.

But blinking, I realised in shocked dismay that the couple in the booth was not my cousin and Benny.

Instead I found it was Ricardo. He was leaning against the back wall of the booth, where there was barely enough room in it for two people standing.

I noticed he was semi naked from the waist up, But he was not alone, Carla the bareback rider who had replaced Alicia's star spot, was with him. And judging from the way she had her legs wrapped around Ricardo's waist, whilst her arms hung onto his neck; it wasn't only Alicia spotlight she had replaced.

Then I remembered that Carla was already suppose to be in a relationship with Tony, her fellow bareback rider; which was why I was shocked by the little unexpected scene before my eyes.

Ricardo's hands were gripping her buttocks cheeks supporting her in precarious position. I also noticed he had partially unzipped the back of her costume, the two of them were engrossed in a somewhat passionate kiss.

That was until Ricardo suddenly became aware they were no longer alone; No doubt feeling the cold drought coming in from the opened door where I stood.

It made him look up, and spotting me gaping at them, he immediately released Carla's mouth before swearing a load of expletives, and now glaring at me.

Hearing his exclamation, the startled Carla swung her head round.

But on realising it was me, she looked more irritated, than shamed or shocked at being caught in such a compromising situation

"Damn it! what do you think you are doing?" she demanded in annoyance

"S-sorry I thought you were Lisa, I-I have been looking for her everywhere," I manage to stammer in explanation

"Well as you can see, she is not here. So clear off, and close that damned door behind you!" she snapped

Getting over my own shock, I hastily obeyed and hurried away

I did try another few places in my search for Lisa, still reeling from what I had witnessed in the old ticket booth.

But at least it was better it turned out to be Ricardo and Carla I discovered in that position, rather than Lisa and Benny. I just hoped they were not up to the same kind thing somewhere else

This thought put me off trying to find them. So I nervously returned to my Aunt Lizzie's caravan to tell her I couldn't find them, expecting a good tongue lashing from her for my lack of success.