...Three...

Michael

I'll be the first to admit, I didn't want to come to the lame summer camp in the first place but I was willing to give it a chance, kind of. But now, after recent events, I don't want to be here for any second longer.

The boys and I reached our cabin which was everything you'd expect an average cabin would be. Made of wood with a few windows, obviously a door. Nothing too special, actually, not to sound like a conceited celebrity, but it was nothing special at all.

"Seeing this cabin only makes me wonder what the staff cabin looks like." Luke spoke practically reading my mind.

"Same. It had to have been better than this. If only those two girls didn't ruin it for us." Calum agreed.

"Come on guys seriously. Let's just kick back, relax and have fun. We shouldn't be ungrateful for what we have at least we have a cabin. At least no one mobbed us while we got our cabin. You guys should just be positive." Ashton gave a little speech. Always so positive he is.

"Fine we'll be positive." I gave in not wanting to hear anymore of his positive rant. "Let's get our stuff inside and then we can do something because I don't want to be near this cabin any longer." I swore I could see Ashton roll his eyes as he walked into the cabin.

Bridget

Kendra and I had been inside our cabin for around five minutes when we heard two very familiar girls making a extremely loud ruckus outside by singing and talking. Immediately, the two of us ran to the door and sprinted toward Aria and Skyler.

"Aria!" I yelled excitedly as Aria yelled my name. Then Kendra, for some reason also yelled Aria.

"Oh that's cool. I'll just.. Skyler!" Skyler exclaimed yelling her own name.

"Oh is little Skyler feeling left out?" Aria laughed. To which Skyler responded in a small nod.

"Group hug!" Kendra announced. Of course none of us could resist a group hug so we all huddled together in a so called hug.

After our hug ended we all went inside the cabin while Skyler and Aria complained how much they had to drag their stuff around.

"So what shall we do?" I questioned as the two put away their bags and chose their bunk.

I had the bottom bunk which was by the wall to the right while Kendra was on top. Skyler quickly claimed top bunk which caused Aria to end up in the bottom left bunk.

"I think we should..." Kendra started before being cut off by a loud voice over the outside speakers.

"All campers please report to The Pit for our annual opening night. You have ten minutes. All campers..." The guy's voice repeated several time.

"I think we should go the The Pit!" Skyler spoke up causing us all to laugh.

"Let's go!" Aria yelled as she ran out the door pointing toward the direction of The Pit.

So we all walked to The Pit together trying to catch up on our lives in the short walk there.

"I wonder who's performing." I voiced my thoughts. The other girls nodded in agreement curiosity taking over all of us as we sped up a bit more.

Luke

We all scrambled to the which bunk bed we wanted.

"I call top bunk!" I yelled running to the nearest bunk bed. I am not sleeping in a bottom bunk. On the top bunk I will be safe from all the little critters, especially spiders... I hate spiders.

"Dibs on other top bunk!" Michael announced running over and attempting to jump onto the top bed but failed miserably. After a few attempts he finally climbed up the small ladder to the side.

"You two losers get the bottom bunks," Michael smirked.

"That's not very nice," Ashton mumbled to himself while walking to the bunk bed I'm at.

"All campers please report to The Pit for our annual opening night. You have ten minutes." A man repeated many times.

"We better hurry, were suppose to perform," Calum reminded us. That's right! The councilor lady asked us if we'd sing one or two of our songs. I sprinted over to the bathroom to look myself over in the mirror. My hair being a little flat I ran my fingers through my hair while pulling up.

"Hurry up Luke!" Ashton yelled from by the door.

As we arrived at the pit, I think that's what they called it, a councilor waves for us to come to him. We all walked towards the man who's name tag said Brandon then he began to speak,

"You guys will be performing three songs of your choice, we have all your equipment set up and you guys should be good to go." He paused "Your on in five, good luck." Brandon added before walking away.

I turned to face the boys ready to discuss what songs we are going to sing.

"So what songs should we sing?" Calum asked.

"Don't Stop?" Michael suggested.

"Ok good, now two more songs," Calum told us.

"Long Way Home," Ashton said grabbing drum sticks.

"Now we need one more song," Calum looked around at all of us. Whats a good song that we don't sing very often? Oh I got one,

"What about Lost Boy?" I asked knowing the fans would love it.

"I like that choice, now let's get out there and perform a rocking show." Ashton smiled and we all headed out to the stage. Right as we stepped on the stage everyone started to scream. A smile appeared on my face as I walked over to the middle mic and grabbed my guitar. I put the strap of the guitar and looked out to crowd, there was probably a little under one hundred people in the crowd. I waved to them as Ashton began to speak.

"How is everyone tonight!" Ashton asked and the crowd screamed.

"The first song were going to perform you all should know pretty well," Michael spoke up.

We all started to play and then I began to sing.

"You're like perfection, some kind of holiday
You got me thinking that we could run away
You want I'll take you there,
You tell me when and where,
Oh oh oh oh
But then I asked for your number,
Said you don't have a phone
It's getting late now,
I gotta let you know
That everybody wants to take you home tonight
But I'm gonna find a way to make you mine" as I finished my solo the four hater girls, I'll call them that because I don't know there names, got up and left. I'm gonna have to have a serious talk with them about how it is rude to leave during someone's performance.

Kendra

As we arrived at the pit it looked as if everyone was already here.

"Guys we should sit here!" Skyler exclaimed running over of almost the back row of the stadium seats.

"Why not," I shrugged, walking to where Skyler is and taking seat next her. Bridget sat next to me and Aria sat next Bridget on the very out side seat.

We all talked as we waited for the performance. After a while we heard screams, I looked up to see four boys walking onto to the stage. Instantly I knew who they were.

"How is everyone tonight!" The drummer asked a little to happily. Then the one with colorful hair spoke up, but I didn't really listen. As they started to play the lead singer, Luke I think started to sing. My face full of annoyance I looked to the girls and there faces weren't to happy either.

"Do you guys want to leave!" Bridget yelled over the loud music. We all nodded and snuck out without the councilors seeing us.

(A/N)

~Alyssa~

Hey guys!
How's your day been? Hopefully good.
Anyways thanks for reading our book I hope your enjoying it and hey, stay weird ;)

Hey guys I don't really have much to say but I hope you liked it! So if you would Vote, Comment and Enjoy!

-Maddie <3