...One...

Ashton

"Are you sure about this Ash? Because seriously a summer camp?! The one time we let you choose our vacation spot and you choose a summer camp!" Luke questioned as he tried to fix his hair in the rear view mirror of the car.

"I completely agree with Ashton on this it'll help you relax and let loose. Besides the fame is getting to your head a bit, don't you think Lucas," Liz, Luke's mom commented making Luke sigh loudly.

"Sorry to say Liz but I have to agree with Luke on this one. Summer camp?!? I'm going to have to be away from electronics for forever, I will be stuck with one hair color and camping is so not punk rock!" Michael complained endlessly.

"I don't see why it's so bad we get to have fun, meet girls, relax, meet girls, get a break from the fame. And did I mention meet girls?" Calum blabbed. This of course earned Calum a well deserved glare from Liz to which he responded with a grin.

"I think it'll be great. It'll be different but we'll have fun. Besides at the end of camp you might be begging to stay longer because you loved it so much." I added to the conversation .

"Yeah, right." Michael scoffed plugging his headphones into his phone and turning the volume up quite loudly.

But I have no doubt that this will be one interesting summer because you will never be able to predict what the four of us are capable of. I just hope Michael and Luke can relax a little and enjoy this before we have to go back to the fame.

Aria

"Are you excited for camp!?" My mom asked no one specific, from the drivers seat.

"Yes!" Skyler and I said in unison from the back seat.

"What about you Monique?" My mom asked my horribly, mean and nosy sister that thinks she's in charge of everything I do.

"As long as my friends show up and I get a good cabin this year, I'll be fine," she replied not looking up from her phone.

"It's your last year at camp too," I told her smiling, even though she can't see me smiling because I'm in the back seat. It's her last year at camp because she's 18 and thats the cut off for ages. I will be so happy when she doesn't show up next year, each year she always tries to find some way to torture me and my friends and it's annoying.

"You think I don't know that?" Her voice full of annoyance.

"I was just stating the obvious," I mumbled.

"Oh no," Skyler whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"What?" I asked confused,

"I just realized I'm not gonna be able to make videos for my subscribers on YouTube, and I'm gonna let them down and there gonna be upset with me and my whole life will be ruined," she rambled on about letting down her 300 thousand something subscribers on YouTube.

"Skyler, it's gonna be ok, I'm sure they'll understand," honestly I have no idea what I am saying, for all I know when she gets back she could have lost 100 or more subscribers

"No it won't be ok! People are gonna start unsubscribing to me because I disappointed them," Skyler panicked.

"If you're that worried why don't you tweet it or something that you'll be gone for a month and won't be able to make videos." I suggested.

"Why didn't I think of that!" And with that she pulled out her phone and tweeted something.

Minutes of just sitting and listening to music went by. As Uptown Funk ended the next song started to play,

"Do do do d-do do do do do do,
She's a good girl
She's Daddy's favorite,"

Skyler and I both groaned and looked at each other with annoyance. We both knew all to well who sang this song, 5 Seconds of Summer. I don't get why so many girls love them? They're just some stupid boy band from England or something like that who try to act like bad boys but they're not.

"Mom, can you please change the song!?" I asked eagerly.

"Don't you dare change the channel! If you do I will throw a tantrum," Monique said demandingly,

"Please change the channel my ears are gonna fall off!" Skyler complained.

"Mom this is my favorite band, they are my life and I love them so much and you know that," Monique tried to sweet talked my mom.

"Sorry girls, your sister does love this band," my mom told us. Ugh my mom always says yes to my sister.

"Everyone be quite Michael is about to sing!" She practically screamed.

"But no one was even talk-"

"I said be quite!" She yelled cutting me off.

After what seemed like forever the song finally ended and I was relieved from my misery.

"Finally," Skyler said looking over at me.

"Oh my god, did you hear Michael's voice? It was amazing!" Monique fangirled.

"I'm guessing you like Michael?" I questioned.

"No I don't like Michael, I love Michael," she told us.

"Ok then," I whispered to myself.

"Why dedicate so much time to this band if your never gonna meet them?" Skyler questioned.

"You don't know that, I will meet them and Michael will love me so much that we'll start dating than get married and spend the rest of our lives together, or maybe even Calum." She told us.

"I thought you said Michael was your favorite?" I questioned,

"He is," she replied simply.

"So Calum's not your favorite?" I asked.

"No i like him too,"

"I'm confused now, who is you favorite?" Skyler asked confused.

"My favorite is Michael but I like all of them, and I will date the one with the lowest standard," I laughed at what she said.

"Whats so funny?" She asked.

"Like there gonna want to date you," I laughed making Skyler laugh too.

"Don't say that to your sister," my mom told me clearly upset with me.

"I'm sorry for speaking the truth," it took all I had not to laugh.

"Enough, I thought I raised you better than this," she told me sounding angry.

"Fine I'm sorry," I apologized not really meaning it.

"Thank you," my mom simply said.

"Like anyone of them would want to date you," she mumbled,

"I heard that," I said not really caring that she said that.

"You were meant to," she told me in a snotty voice. Than it went silent.

(A/N)

Hiya! Hi it's Lou!
Jk. It's Alyssa.
So that was the first chapter I hope you enjoyed :)

I am writing this story with Maddie (her account is MadieMaddie) I'm not writing this story with the Madie I'm writing Immortal with, I'm writing the story with the other Maddie.
Hopefully that made sense....

Anyways, like, comment and tell us what you think!

... Hey guys it's Maddie...

As Alyssa just explained I am the Maddie to MadieMaddie. Alyssa and I have been super excited to write this story and we finally decided it was time to make the story official. So I present to you the first chapter of Camp 5SOS.

And as I always said in my stories, I guess it's my slogan or catchphrase, Vote, Comment and Enjoy!

<3