Chapter 11

Coyote Life

Ch. 11

Luna's P.O.V.

I don't even remember anything from last night. I just woke up in Peter's apartment, smelling like the sewers. I walked to the bathroom that is attached to the room. Once I was done I looked around the room for some clothes and I found one of Peter's v-necks and a pair of sweats that were lying around. I went down stairs to see Peter on his laptop looking stuff up. I sat down beside him, he looked at me then back down to his laptop, he then looked quickly back to me.

“Are you wearing my clothes?” He asked.

“Yep.” I said bluntly.

“Why?”

“Well, for one I don't have any clothes here, and two, I like the smell.”

“They smell like me.” He looked at me like I was weird.

“I know, that's why I wear them.”

“Then what do I smell like to you?” He asked me.

“You have many different scents. The ones that really stand out is the sense of comfort and the other is the power of an alpha.”

“Power of an Alpha?” I nodded my head at him.

“Even though you aren't at the status of an Alpha, you are mine. You've been teaching me control and basically helping me understand how to be a human being and not a coyote.” I looked at him and gave him a small smile. “You're the Alpha,” He flashed his blue eyes at me “You've always been the Alpha.” Peter puts his arms around me and pulled me into his chest.

“I think I might have found more about the Desert Wolf.” Peter said. I turned my head to look at him,

“Is she definitely my mother?” I asked. Peter nodded his head slowly.

“But in order for me to tell you more about her I need you to do something for me. It's something that just came naturally to you lately,” I looked at him confused wondering what he meant. “I need you to kill Kate Argent.”

“I thought you and Kate were working together?” 

“We are but she still killed our family. She needs to be eliminated.” I nodded my head. Peter removed his arms from around me and moved me to the arm rest on the couch, I whined. Peter just smirked,

“Come one we got to got to Derek's loft.” I sighed but got up and headed to the door. Peter was already out the door and waiting in the hall. I looked around the apartment remembering the moments I've had here because I feel like we weren't going to come back.