Chapter 1

Coyote Life

Chapter 1

Malia and I have been living in this cave for years now and honestly I didn't want to leave. I just wanted to stay in a cave as a coyote for the rest of my life.

Malia has been gone for months now. She went to check who was at the site of the crash. We smelt a wolf around our car and the doll was gone, she just took off leaving me behind. I have been alone ever since.

I was running around when I smelt Malia's scent. I followed it and it led me to a building. I howled out for Malia, I miss my sister a lot I wish I can just see her again. I heard a door open and I saw three teens come out and one was an Alpha. I backed away in fear, I didn't want to turn back.

Malia saw me and shouted my name, but I didn't listen. I ran to the forest to try to get away from the Alpha. When they got closer and I got trapped, I snarled at them and growled when the Alpha got closer. Then the Alpha roared. I stood my ground but I then felt myself shifting.

I was laying on the ground back in my human form just looking around. I looked up and I saw Malia, a girl with dark hair and has something glowing around her, and lastly the Alpha, dark short hair, adorable brown eyes, and an uneven jawline.

“Luna?” The Alpha asked. I slowly nodded my head. I looked around again and noticed I'm not wearing any clothes. The Alpha came towards me with a jacket, but I moved away quickly while growling.

“Hey, it's okay. My name is Scott, we're here to take you home.”

“Okay.” I whispered. I let him come closer and put the jacket on me covering up my skin that was showing. Malia came towards me and gave me a hug. I leaned into her and put my face in the crook of her neck inhaling her familiar scent. I slowly pulled back away from her with tears in my eyes,

“I missed you” I whispered she looked at me and gave me a small smile before looking at the ground. Scott came up and put his hand on my lower back and I leaned into him for warmth. I could tell it was unexpected by the way he tensed up, but he soon relaxed and walked me to a building that smelt like a bunch of animals.

We walked through the door and I heard footsteps coming from the back room.

“Scott, it's about time you-who's this?” A kid with hazel eyes and light brown hair had walked into the room. 'Human' I thought when I smelt him.

“This is my twin sister Luna.” Malia said. “Luna this is Stiles, Stiles this is my sister Luna.” I looked at him and gave him a small smile.

After everything that's happened today Malia and Stiles took me home. Malia walked me through the door and I smelt another familiar scent I haven't smelt in years.

“Malia, Where have you...” A man stepped out from a doorway and saw us. He had dark hair and a stubbled beard “been?” He looked from her to me and he narrow his eyes a little looking at me. “Luna?”

I nodded my head with tears in my eyes, he hugged me and I let out a strangled sob.

“Daddy” I said through my teas. I pulled back a little and I pulled Malia into our hug and she let out a few tears too.