Chapter 12

Coyote Life 

Ch. 12 (Final Chapter)

Luna's P.O.V.

Peter and I waited in the upper level of the loft letting Derek and Braeden have a moment.

“Honestly, I'm not even sure if this is enough fire power to take down one of them.” Derek said. Peter nudged me and we started walking down the stairs,

“Not even close.” Peter said

“We're going to need something much more powerful.” I said after Peter.

“So if that says anything we're going to need some back up, maybe Liam and Malia, definitely us.” Peter smirked and Derek rolled his eyes.

Derek and Braeden went to go get a police transport van and Peter and I drove Derek's car. We left and headed to an empty warehouse to meet Stiles and the rest of them.

“How did you get a police van?” Was Stiles' first question to ask. Peter and I got out of the car to see this pan out.

“I'm a U.S. Marshall.” Braeden told him.

“I thought that was just a cover.” She just shrugged.

“Are we really bringing him?” Derek asked pointing to Liam.

“Are we really bringing them?” Stiles asked pointing at Peter and I. Peter just finished up putting his jacket on while I growled at Stiles.

“We're bring everyone that we can.” Peter said. Peter and Stiles got into a small argument about waiting for Lydia and then Scott and Kira being taken on a night of the full moon.

“I can call Mason, he has a study group at the school.” Liam said. Stiles nodded his head and they got into the van while Peter and I got into Derek's car. We then left heading to where it all began.

Mexico.

“Do you really think this is going to work?” I asked him after a few minutes of silence. Peter sighed,

“Not for sure.” I looked out the window to see it's dark outside and the full moon was out. I took deep breaths to keep control. Peter looked over to me,

“What is it?”

“Full moon.” I said still controlling my breathing.

“Good. You'll need that power.” We reached La Iglesia and Peter hurried out of the car to see Derek hurt. I got out of the car and I looked to my left to see a Berserker standing there. I roared at it,

“Luna!” I heard Peter yell. I ignored him, I attacked it getting a few punches in before it started to fight back. It tried to claw my face but I ducked, I then went to punch it again but I was too slow. The Berserker stabbed me in my chest. It pulled the bone out of my chest and picked me up before throwing me towards Derek and I felt the brick wall against my back, and I felt nothing but pain.

I sat up grunting in pain everytime I moved the wrong way.

“How bad is it?” Peter asked referring to Derek and I.

“We're fine.” Derek said “Just find Scott, we'll be right behind you.” Peter bent down next to me.

“Find Scott,” I said breathless. Peter nodded his head and started to run off before I stopped him, “Hey! Get him” I told him. Peter came back down next to me gave me a kiss on the forehead and putting something in my hand before leaving again. I looked down and I saw a note. I read it and put it in my pocket before Derek or Braeden could see it.

I started to close my eyes but I heard Derek's voice,

“Hey,” I looked at him with clouded eyes. “Stay awake.” I managed to nod my head.