Satan? No he's not Satan

"Aye little sister!" Ashley's brother started walking towards them at a slow pace moving around so he wouldn't bump into anyone.This made him look like he was doing a weird dance & that the music was just the sound of talking & shoes squeaking.

"Lucifer! Hey can you help us out?" Ashley waved her hand up so her brother could pin point where they where in the sea of people.

"Lucifer? As in Satan lucifer? I didn't mean that in a mean way I just never heard the name and you know never mind" Sam talked regretting instantly opening his mouth.

"Yea my brother could literally be Satan I swear." Ashley said whispering to Sam since her brother was getting closer and closer.

"Don't tell him I said that. He's actually decent to be around with.Don't tell him I said that either." Ashley whispered standing on her tippy toes to look for her brother.

"Hey peep squeak!" Lucifer said sneaking behind Ashley. Wrapping his arms around her waist and picking her up.

"Put me down or I swear I will-"

"Will what? Bite my ankles?" Lucifer said pretending to body slam Ashley into the hard floor.

"Ahh you jerk! Did you just try a wrestling move on me?" Ashley said elbowing her brother.

Sam just stood there awkwardly sifting around wondering how late they'll be to class on the first day.

"Ugh can you just help us?" Ashley said making her body limp tired of her brother.

"Us?" Lucifer said

"Yea dummy Sammy and I were looking for our next class"Ashley huffed crossing her arms over her chest.

"Sammy?"lucifer asked looking at the small boy.

"It's Sam and hello" Sam shifted again awkwardly.

"Ok let's go kids!" Lucifer said putting his little sister down and grabbing her's and sam's hand dragging them to their class.

"Thanks bro byes gotta go!" Ashley said dragging Sam inside the loud classroom.

"Hey Ashley! Aye kiddo come sit over here with me!" A voice called out making both Ashley and Sam turn.

"Oh shit" Ashley said with a grunt.

"Oh shit" Sam said looking at the boy that called out to them.

Both kids made their way to a table with 3 empty chairs and one being occupied by the boy.

"Heyy kiddo nice to have you here!"

"You know him?" Sam said whispering to Ashley.

"Un fortunately yes. Sam this is my brother Gabriel." Ashley said slicking down in her chair.

"Aye you say that like its a bad thing! Here have a candy!" Gabriel said taking out a tootsie roll and placing it in front of Ashley.

"Yay tootsie roll!" Ashley said practically jumping out of her chair.

"And here Sammy have a lollipop!" Gabriel said sticking a big unwrapped lollipop into Sam's mouth. Sam took it out of his mouth completely shocked by this strangers action.

"Hot you can take big things in your mouth without gagging" Gabriel said leaning back in his chair with a smirk.

"Ouch why did you kick me!" Gabriel said kicking Ashley back under the table.

"Stop being gross" Ashley said leaning in closer to Gabriel.

"Hey stop playing footsie" the teacher said tapping Gabriel's desk giving him a look that screamed "I'm going to have to sit you in the corner facing the wall you holligan".

"Ew no I would rather play footsie with someone else" Gabriel said leaning back in his chair once again.

"Fucking idiot" Ashley said placing her head down on her desk feeling embarrassed for Sam.

Sam just say there, his mouth having open the lollipop in danger of falling out, with a face so red and so hot that he felt they may have to put him out using a fire extinguisher.

"This guy is really cute" Sam thought to himself.

"Oh why thank you Samuel" Gabriel said giving him the cheesiest smile.

"Did I say that out loud?" Sam panicked looking at a startled Ashley since he will never be able to look at Gabriel in the eyes.

"Yup yes you did pal" Ashley said giving him a small smile.

"GAY SHIP OMG YAY GAY SHIP YAYAAYAYA" Ashley thought to herself. On the outside she seemed collected and ok but on the inside she was jumping around with joy throwing rainbows around.

"We'll Samuel I think you're a complete-