Art and Doctor Who

*Picture of Art teacher ^*

--------

"OK Sam just go in common just walk in everything is going to be fine" Sam said to himself , a passing uperclass gave him a sympathetic look and a smile this didn't cause Sam any relief it just made him turn scarlet red and turning the door handle. Before Sam could realize what he was doing he was in front of the class.

"oh hello, whats your name?"the teacher adjusting his small circular like glasses said to Sam. "Um Sam Winchester" Sam said shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

"My name is Mr.Green but my students can call me Mr.G Ok Mr.Winchester take a seat anywhere you'd like" Mr.Green said stretching his arm out as if the seat options where many but in all reality there was only two seats left. One next to an uperclass guy that had his sports bag on the seat and another one next to a girl that was scribbling something on a sheet of paper. Sam started walking over to the girl all the way in the back hoping that no upper-classmates trip him. Why would they trip him? Because Sam watched movies that's how it works, upper-classmates trip the freshman and call them 'Freshmaaannn'. But surprisingly nobody even paid attention to him and made it to his seat totally safe.

"Can i seat here?" Sam pointed to the seat in front of him. "Yea sure" The girl said giving him a small smile then turned back to scribbling on her note book.

"Ok class so the first day is just basically just going to be you and whoever your sitting next to to get to know each other because I'm not a big fan of moving people around so this will be your seats for the year" Mr.Green said opening up his laptop and searching stuff while the class room filled witch groans and the sound of high fives. In this moment you could really tell who the Freshmen or the new kids where because they just staied in complete silence as they tried to decide if they should speak to one another or stay in compete awkward silence for the rest of the year.

"So um whats your name?" Sam asked hugging his backpack that may cause him to fall off the high stool he was sitting on but to be honest he didn't know what to do with himself so this was the resolution.

"Ashley. So Mr.Sam Winchester do you like Doctor Who?" The gir- Ashley said facing him. "Yes whovian for life" Sam said with a little smile

"Dude yas omg high five me!" Ashley said said smiling her eyes filling up with joy waiting for her high five. "you sure are filled with energy in the morning" Sam said laughing giving her a high five.

Time passed surprisingly fast, Sam and Ashley could talk for hours about their opinions of Sherlock and Doctor Who and the only way they knew when to stop was when the bell rang. Everyone started getting up and walking off to their next class calmly except for the freshman and new kids that scattered to get out of the class to their next one. "SO whats your next class Winchester?" Ashley said clutching on to her own schedule looking at the door numbers and back to her schedule looking for her next class.

"um lets see" Sam said unfolded his schedule. "Um English,You?" Sam said holding his schedule close to his chest so he wouldn't drop it in the crowd of people. "Dude same" Ashley said trying to regain her balance because everyone was pushing. "Really? with who?" Sam asked trying his best not to get separate from his new friend. "umm Ms.Rowling room E207, you?" she said looking for a teacher to direct her to the class. "Dude same!" Sam said joy filling up his heart because he wouldn't have to make awkward conversation to anymore people in second period. "Yes thank you Sam i don't want to be social anymore beca- oh look there's a teacher!" She said shuffling to the teacher in a normal pace so she wouldn't look stupid.

"Excuse me sir can you tell me where E207 is?" She said to the teacher, by the time Sam finished pushing trough the crowd to reach he she was already dragging him back into it. "He said its in the second floor on the right side and when we reach the long hallway at the end its on the left the hallway with the bathrooms he said" Ashley said climbing up the stairs regretting eating donuts instead of real breakfast in the morning.

"I got tired I'm so out of shape i hate stairs" She said dragging Sam according to the directions.

"Hey little sister whats up?" a guy shouted to only he knows who."Uh my brothers coming maybe he can help us with this!" Ashley said standing on her tippy toes to find her brother that got lost in a swarm of people. "You didn't say you had a brother that goes her" Sam said mentally adding that to the list of 'things me and Ashley have in common. "No corrections I have brothers that come here so more than one"