Chapter Seven

Third Person P.O.V

Alexandra was woken up by Bella coming up in the attic. "Jake is here and he wants to speak with us." She pulled the tired girl out of bed. Alexandra trudged into the room, laying down on Bella's bed as Jacob stood in front of them. "Look, I'm sorry." Bella stopped him from coming any closer while Alexandra stood up, realizing she wasn't gonna be able to go back to sleep. "Fuck your apology." Alexandra's voice was groggy as she rubbed her eyes.

"For what?" Bella asked while Alexandra crossed her arms. "I wish I could explain, but believe me, I can't." Jacob walked past them and stared at Bella's dream catcher for a few seconds before turning back around. "Have you ever had a secret you couldn't tell anyone, one that wasn't yours to share?" Alexandra looked over at Bella, remembering that Jacob had referred to the Cullens being vampires earlier.

"Well that's what it's like for me, but worse. You have no idea how tight I'm bound." Alexandra glanced in between the two, feeling like she was no longer apart of this conversation. "I hate this. I hate what they've done to you." Bella walked forward and grabbed Jacob's hair, looking down at him. He grabbed her hand and lowered it, looking at the bite mark she had on her arm.

Alexandra felt more awkward and uncomfortable as she felt the sexual tension and then saw how mad Jacob looked when he looked at the scar. "I mean the killer part is you already know." He snapped as he stood up, Bella taking a small step back. Bella stared at him in confusion, along with Alexandra. "Bella, do you remember when we walked on the beach at La Push? The sto-" Jacob was cut off, like his body was holding him back from saying it.

"The story. The story about the Cold Ones." Jacob gave a small nod. "I guess I understand why that's the only part you remember." Jacob walked past Alexandra and over to Bella's dresser, putting his hand on it as he looked back down. "There's gotta be something you can do." Bella tried telling him, not quite sure how to help him get out of it. "No, I'm in it for life." He responded quickly.

"Maybe we should just get out of here for a while. Just leave. Just you and me." Alexandra's eyes widened as she gave Bella a questioning look and a bit of a scolding one too. "You'd do that?" Jacob asked while Alexandra mouthed for her to shut up. "I would do it for you." Alexandra brought her hand down her face as her other hand laid on her hip.

"It's not something I can just run away from, Bella. But I would run away with you, if I could." Alexandra gave a small annoyed glare to Bella. Jacob sighed as he walked back over to Bella, sighing. "I got to go, they'll start wondering where I am." Jacob glanced over at the window before looking back at Bella. "Come here." He pulled her in for a hug, to which she accepted. "Please, try to remember. It's be so much easier if you knew." He whispered into her ear.

Jacob turned to Alexandra, who was looking him up and down in suspicion. He walked over, planning on giving her a hug, but she pointed at the window, still mad at him for ending their friendship and being rude to Bella. "Out." Bella watched as he walked over to the window. "I'll try, but..." She stopped talking when she saw him climbing onto the windowsill. "I didn't actually mean it like that!" Alexandra rushed over with Bella. "What are you doing? Wait, Jake!"

Alexandra stared in disbelief and shock as Jacob jumped down and landed easily on his feet, running into the woods. "Jake." Bella whispered as Alexandra pulled back. "Do you and him got some kind of thing going on?" Bella quickly turned around. "No!" She denied, Alexandra nodding. "Do you remember anything else on the stories he told you?" Bella shook her head. "Okay, why don't you get some sleep and we can worry about it tomorrow?" Alexandra told Bella before walking out of her room, going up to her own bed, thankful Bella's nightmares had gone down some so she didn't scream anymore.

Alexandra dropped down on her bed, pulling the covers over her and shutting her eyes. She tossed and turned for the next 10 minutes until she decided that she was up for the day and went downstairs to grab a snack and watch some tv.

———————————————————————————

"Wolves!" Bella yelled at Alexandra as she entered the attic. "What?" Alexandra looked up from her book. "They're wolves, that's what Jake couldn't tell us. They're the ones form the clearing." Alexandra thought it over, all of it made sense to her. "Let's go to Billy's and see Jake." Alexandra told Bella as they rushed down the latter and out to the car after putting on shoes.

Alexandra knocked at the door and smiled sweetly at Billy as he opened it. "Hey, Billy! Can we see Jacob?" Alexandra asked as she looked past him for a second before returning her gaze to him. "He's not in." Billy lied. "I'm sorry, but I really need to see him." Bella walked past Billy, Alexandra giving him a sorry look as she followed her sister, Billy calling out their names. They opened the door to Jacob's room to see him asleep in his bed.

They both walked in and right when Alexandra was going to wake him up, Bella looked out the window. Alexandra followed her gaze and saw Sam and his posse walk towards the house. "Oh shit." She mumbled as she followed Bella out of the house. "What did you do?!" Bella yelled as she hurried over to them, Alexandra a step behind her. "What did you do?" Bella demanded as she pushed Sam back. "What did you do to him?!" She yelled again.

"Easy." Sam told one of the boys before turning back to them. "He didn't want any of this!" Alexandra looked them over. "Bella." She let out a small warning, getting ready to defend them if she needed. "What did we do? What did he do?! What did he tell you?" The one next to Sam asked as he visibly got more angry. "Calm down." He ordered him. "He told me nothing because he is scared of you." Alexandra knew this was going to end badly and tried to pull Bella away.

"Bella, let's just go." Bella pushed Alexandra's hands off of her. The two beside Sam laughed at what Bella had said, striking a nerve. Bella smacked Paul across the face as hard as she could. "We're in deep shit now." Alexandra started tugging on Bella while Paul started shaking, breathing heavily as he glared. "Both of you, get back!" Sam told them while Bella started to more willingly get away.

"Paul, calm down now!" Sam tried ordering, but it didn't work. "Bella run!" Alexandra yelled as Paul was replaced with one of the wolves from the other day. Alexandra brought her hands up and the wolf was wrapped around in vines, getting hurled back while Bella ran. "Bella! Alexandra!" Jacob yelled out as he ran over, the wolf getting back up, now even more angry as it set it's eyes on Alexandra.

"I can never catch a break." She muttered as she turned around and ran. "Run! Jake run!" Bella yelled at him. Alexandra tackled Bella to the ground right as Jacob jumped over them, the same brown wolf from the clearing landing in front of them. The two wolves growled at each other, fighting each other as they both threw one other back, getting their teeth on them whenever they could.

Soon enough they rolled into the woods, everyone watching. "Hey, take them back to Emily's place." Alexandra gave a small wave to Sam. "It was nice seeing you again, Sam." She mumbled before collapsing back onto the grass. "Guess the wolf is out of the bag." One of them joked as they ran over to the girls, Bella looking past them while Alexandra had her eyes closed.

"Bella you really need to stop making me save you, I barely know what I'm doing." Alexandra opened her eyes to look over at Bella. "Come on, we gotta go!" One of the boys said impatiently as the other helped Alexandra up. "Let's go, Bells, before I have to throw another wolf." Alexandra was half joking and half serious as she helped Bella up.

"How the hell did you do that plant thing?"