Chapter Twelve

Third Person P.O.V

Edward ignored Alexandra as Aro spoke. "Hm, interesting. I see nothing." Alexandra slowed her thrashing until she completely stopped. "Let's see about you." Aro walked over to Alexandra who started squirming again. "If you touch me, my plants will rip your head off." She threatened as the vampire holding her grabbed her hand, offering it to Aro. Aro grabbed her hand and held it tight, keeping her from pulling back.

"You never told me she was adopted, she isn't a Swan." Aro spoke after a few seconds. "Bella never told me." Edward replied. "I am a Swan you asshole." She never liked others telling her she wasn't apart of the family, it was a sensitive subject. "But not by blood." Alexandra's glared faltered as she was once again reminded she could never really be a Swan. Aro walked back over to the thrones after Alexandra was let go and the guard stepped back.

"I wonder... let us see if she is immune to all our powers." Aro turned to look at Jane. "Shall we Jane?" Alexandra shared a confused look with Bella. "No!" Edward ran towards the girl, but fell to the floor as an agonizing pain over took his body once she spoke a single word. "Pain." Jane stared at Edward with a smirk as she used her gift.

"Holy shit." Alexandra looked down at Edward. "Stop! Stop! Please! Stop!" Alex grabbed Bella, preventing her from going to Edward. Alexandra bent down next to Edward, Alice on his other side. "Can you do something?" Alice looked up at Alexandra. "Maybe." She whispered as a flower grew out of her palm, the petals falling into a green dust. "Close your eyes." Alexandra demanded and quickly blew the dust on his face before someone could stop her.

Edward's body slumped as his senses were numbered slightly, making the pain more bearable. "Just stop hurting him! Please, Please!" Bella yelled out while Aro stared down curiously at Alexandra and Edward. "Jane." Jane pulled back, sending a small glare to Alexandra before turning to Aro. "Master?" Alexandra wiped the dust off of Edward's face before it could settle in all the way when Jane pulled back.

"Go ahead, my dear." Alexandra looked over at Jane, her eyes glaring. "Do it and I'll knock you out." Alexandra warned, a red dust appearing in her hand. "Alexandra." Bella shook her head, making the girl frown. "This may hurt just a little." Bella prepared for the pain as she looked down. Jane's smile slowly dropped as her gift didn't work, leaving Bella confused. Aro let out a high pitch laugh, snapping Jane out of it.

"Remarkable, she confounds us all." Bella breathed heavily while Edward's sense started rushing back, overwhelming him a bit. "So, what do we do with you now?" Aro wondered out loud. "You already know what you're going to do, Aro." The brunette on the left spoke, his voice permanently filled with sadness. "They know too much. They're a liability." The blonde spoke next. "That's true." Alexandra stood up as fast as she could.

"Felix." The big guard from earlier started walking towards Bella after the one holding her spin her around. "No!" Both Edward and Alexandra shouted. He rushed forward while Alexandra's vines climbed up Felix's legs and planting him on the ground. Edward flipped Bella around and Alexandra pulled her close. "Stay where you are." Alexandra whispered, turning around to use her vines. They crawled up against Jane, covering her eyes and mouth, preventing the girl from using her gift.

Alexandra quickly moved off to the side when Alex, the guard who held her sister previously, went out of her eyesight. "Oh shit." She mumbled as she looked around. Her eyes widened when a kick was delivered to her stomach, harshly knocking her back into the wall. The air left her lungs as she slid down to the ground. She looked up as Alec advanced towards her. Alexandra looked over at Bella to see Felix going towards her again.

Alexandra slid in between Alec's legs right when he reached down to grab her, giving her a clear shot of Felix. Felix was picked up by a thick vine and thrown against a wall, giving Edward enough time to get up. Alexandra let out a Yelp when Alec grabbed onto her foot. "Let go!" She yelled as she tried kicking at him. "Alexandra, help him!" Bella yelled out at her sister. "Kind of busy!" Alexandra blew a brown dust into Alec's face, watching as he dropped her foot and pulled into a hallucination.

Alexandra stood up as she ran over to where she saw the two blurs fighting. When Felix turned to her she blew the red dust into his face, to knock him out. Felix blinked a few times, but the dust didn't work. "I-It didn't work." Felix used his hand to push Alexandra back, her body caught in the air by vines, which pulled her down safely, covering her from view as she groaned, creating a small shield around her.

"Please! No, No!" Bella's desperate voice yelled out. Alexandra gasped in pain as she held her right side, which had collided harshly against the vines. "Please! Please!" Bella continued to yell. Aro stopped Felix from finishing Edward off, instead keeping Edward in that position. The vines slowly drew back into the ground as Alexandra laid on the floor, her breathing heavy. "Kill me, kill me!" Alexandra looked over at Bella, wincing when her body sat up.

"Bella, shut up!" Alexandra shouted at her. Jane was free from the vines now and she rushed over to her brother, smacking his face and bringing him back into reality. "Not him." Alexandra tried to stand up, but whimpered, her hand catching herself before she could fall face forwards. Alexandra watched as Aro walked closer to Bella, vines sprouting out of the ground to tear him away on her command.

"How extraordinary." Alexandra glared. "Leave her alone, she doesn't know what she's saying." Alexandra sat back on her knees, her hand still clutching her side, knowing it was definitely going to be bruised later. Alexandra looked at her vines, instead of them going at Aro, they curled around her, keeping her down so she wouldn't get involved. "You would give up your life, for someone like us? A vampire, a soulless monster." Bella shook her head. "Just get away from her." Edward glared at Aro.

"You don't know a thing about this soul." Alexandra grunted as her hair was pulled, her head looking up at Alec who glared down at her. Aro spoke Italian to Edward, slowly looking over at him. "This is a sadness. If only it were your intention to give her immortality." Alexandra's eyes widened as she tried to look at Aro, but Alec tightened his grip on her hair and yanked her head back once again.

A single tear escaped Alexandra's eye as she heard Aro walk closer to Bella. "Wait!" Alice yelled out, stopping Aro. "Bella will be ones of us, I've seen it. I'll change her myself." Alexandra smiled up at Alec as he glared, knowing that her sister couldn't be harmed now. "Mesmerizing, to see what you have seen before it has happened." Aro's tone was full of greed, greed for power.

"Your gift will make for an intriguing immortal, Isabelle." He told Bella as he lightly caressed her face. "Go now, make your preparations!" Felix let go of Edward, him rushing to Bella. Alec let go of Alexandra, the vines slipping back into the ground as she fell forward. "Let us be done with this, Heidi will arrive at any moment." Marcus spoke from his throne. "Alexandra." Alice rushed over, Alexandra flinched away from Alice when she had accidentally touched her bad side.

Alice put Alexandra's arm around her neck, pulling the girl up. "Shit." Alexandra cursed. "Fuck you." She spat out at Felix. "I hope you die, again." She glared at him as Alice helped her over to Bella. "Thank you for your visit." Marcus stood up. "We will return the favor if you follow through on your promise, we do not give second chances." Caius warned them.

"Goodbye, my young friends." Alexandra pushed Alice away from her. "I can walk by myself, I don't need your help." Alexandra forced herself to walk, following them out the doors. "Nice fishing, Heidi." Demitri praised a woman in a red dress leading a group of humans. "Yes, they do look rather tasty." Heidi smirked as she walked by, the humans following her mindlessly.  

"Save some for me." He playfully bit at her as they passed one another. "This way please, stay together." "Gross, keep your dick in your pants." Alexandra gave a gross look to Demitri who just flashed her a smile. Alexandra's eyes widened as she saw a little boy in the group. "Wait." Alexandra tried to turn around with Bella once they heard the screaming, but Alice and Edward stopped them, forcing them to keep moving.

"That was a child!"