Chapter Fifteen

Third Person P.O.V:

Alexandra raced into the house, immediately throwing herself onto Emily when she saw her. "I missed you!!" She held tightly on the the older woman. "I was wondering when you were going to visit again." She giggled as she hugged Alexandra back, noticing how she winced when she touched her side. "Are you alright?" Emily looked down at her in worry. "Yeah, my side just got bruised a bit." Emily then noticed her slightly puffy eyes and how it looked like she got no sleep.

"Have you been crying, Sweetie?" Sam, Leah, and Seth walked in. "Yeah, I was last night." Alexandra admitted as she looked down at her feet. "What happened?" Leah asked as she walked closer to her. "A lot. When I went with them to save the Cullen they just kept treating me like a child and disregarding my feelings even when I got protective over Bella." Alexandra started tearing up again as Emily had her sit down at the table.

"Then the stupid rat king used his gift and pointed out how I'm adopted and said I'm not family by blood." Alexandra looked down at her hands. "Which is a touchy subject because everywhere I go people point it out." Emily frowned as she rubbed her back comfortingly. "Bella and I got in a fight last night about her eventually turning into a vampire and she said 'I thought you were supposed to be my sister'." Alexandra felt tears prick her eyes, feeling slightly relieved that she could tell someone.

"She said that?" Emily asked with a frown. "Yeah." Alexandra whispered as her once joyful mood had disappeared. Seth sat down next to her, placing his hand on her arm. No words were exchanged as they both stared at each other, Alexandra breaking down into tears as he pulled her in for a hug. "I-I didn't mean t-to be rude." She spoke between her sobs and she tightened her grip on him. "You were just worried." Emily told her. "You weren't being rude, you were speaking your opinion on it." Sam agreed.

"Want me to punch her?" Leah asked, causing a laugh to come out of Alexandra's mouth. She pulled back as Leah smiled. "I'm just saying, it's always an option." Leah grinned at her as she continued to laugh. "You can't just punch people!" Alexandra grinned at her. "I'm just saying." She winked at the girl, happy to see her smiling again. "Why don't you help me make some brownies?" Emily asked as she helped her stand up.

"I would love that!" Alexandra happily followed her into the kitchen. "We need music!" Alexandra ran around until she got some music to play, singing along with the song as she had Emily dance with her. "We have to make the brownies!" Emily laughed as Alexandra twirled her. "But this is my favorite song!" Alexandra claimed as she continued to dance with her. "Just one dance." Emily gave in.

One dance turned into two, and then into there, then four, and so on until Alexandra heard a honk outside. "Charlie is here." Sam walked into the kitchen to tell her. "I'll be back soon." Alexandra kissed Emily's cheek then gave them both a hug. She walked out to the living room, giving Leah a hug. "Tell me if Bella says anything to you." Leah told her before letting go. Seth quickly pulled the girl into a hug, holding her tightly.

Alexandra giggled as she hugged him back. "Bye, Seth." Leah had to pull him back for him to let go of her. Alexandra skipped out of the house, smiling when she saw Charlie in the cruiser. "Hey, Dad!" She got into the car, putting her seatbelt on. "Sue said you would be here." He awkwardly stated. "Mhm, Seth and Leah were with me too." Alexandra watched as he glanced over.

"How are they doing?" She gave him a sad smile. "They're holding up I assume." He nodded his head. "Is Bella home?" Alexandra hesitantly asked. "She should be, it's almost time." Alexandra totally forgot about the grounded part. "Right." She nodded her head as she looked out the window. The rest of the ride was quiet as Alexandra leaned her head against the window. They arrived just when Bella had. Alexandra got out of the car, walking past Bella and into the house, going straight up to her room.

She was watering her plants that surrounded her room when Bella had come up. "Can we talk?" Bella asked as she stood their awkwardly. "You said what you felt and I said what I felt, there is nothing else to speak about." Alexandra felt bad for being rude, but she was hurt over what her sister had said to her. "I didn't mean it, Alexandra, I was too excited on the thought of turning and I didn't think before I spoke." Bella apologized as Alexandra turned around to face her.

"But you still thought it, Bella. I don't want an apology, I want you to see me as your sister, not some kid your parents adopted." She defended herself as she sat the watering can down. "I do think of you as my sister, Lexi! I promise I do, I didn't mean what I said, it just slipped out." Alexandra felt tears well up into her eyes. "This isn't about just that, I was trying to help when we were in Volterra and you all kept disregarding me and only used me for my plants!" Her voice gradually got louder.

"I'm not just some weapon, Bella! I love you, I really do, but I am not going to be treated like that, I am not some pet that follows your every command!" Tears slid down Alexandra's face as her bottom lip quivered. "I know, I know, I shouldn't have treated you like that and I'm sorry. I was too worried about Edward, you have to understand that." Bella responded as she inched closer.

"I want to help, Bella, but I'm not going to be pushed off to the side until you need me." Alexandra defended herself as Bella now stood in front of her. "And it won't happen again, I feel horrible over what I said to you, I promise I'll never treat you like that again." Alexandra stared at her until she pulled her for a hug. Bella hugged her back tightly, loosening her grip when Alexandra winced as she touched her side.

"I forgive you."

Wow, I am so sorry for leaving you guys like this, I just didn't know how to continue it for a while. I will try to keep posting as much as I can!