Chapter One

Third Person P.O.V

Alexandra sat in the front seat of the cruiser as Charlie was driving them back to his house in Forks. He had picked her up from the airport around ten minutes ago. The day before he had called her and asked her to come visit after explaining what was happening with Bella. "It's nice seeing you again." He spoke after the multiple minutes of silence. "No need to be so awkward Charlie, I'm not Bella." Alexandra laughed as she lightly pushed Charlie's arm, causing him to laugh with her.

"What have you been up to? Your mother says you're still into nature and flowers." Alexandra smile and nodded. "How could I not be, it's so pretty." She sighed dreamily, as if she were talking about a boy. "Well, Forks is surrounded with nature, if you remember. Maybe you could go walk around, but don't go too far, I don't want you to get lost." Alexandra looked ecstatic at the thought. Of course some people found it weird on how obsessed a 14 year old girl is about nature, but not her family.

"That's sounds like so much fun, I should bring Bella with me too, get her out of the house." Charlie smiled as he looked over at the blonde girl. "Oh, I have so much to tell you!!" She squealed excitedly, filling in her adoptive father in on everything since she saw him three years ago. After telling him everything she then went on to talk about different types of flowers and trees, basically anything including nature, saying little fun facts about a few things.

"Wow, you must get straight A's." Charlie looked over at her as he pulled up to the house. Alexandra didn't even notice that they had already made it into the small town, let alone outside the house. "Looks the same, but it does need some new paint." She looked over at Charlie as he got her two suitcases out of the trunk. "I've been meaning to do that." Alexandra giggled. "Sure Charlie, sure." Charlie rolled his eyes with a grin on his face as Alexandra took one of her suitcases, Charlie holding the other one.

"Is Bella home?" Alexandra asked as she walked up to the front door. "Yes, she's right up in her room." She nodded as she walked in, taking her other suitcase from her dad. "I'm going to go sit these in my room then go surprise her." She beamed happily, tiptoeing up the stairs, silently making her way into the attic. After wipe her bed off from dust she sat her suitcases down, grinning as she clapped her hands. "Oh just wait until Bella sees me!!" She whispered as her grin grew.

Alexandra carefully made her way to her older sister's room, barely containing her little giggles. She opened the door silently, seeing Bella sit in a chair in front of her window. "Holy shit Charlie was right, you look horrible." Alexandra exclaimed as she walked up in front of her, a teasing grin on her face. "Lexi?" Bella gasped. Bella always had used that nickname for her, no matter how much Alexandra whined about it.

"I was hoping you would've forgot the name." Alexandra mumbled as Bella launched herself into her arms. "I've missed you!" Alexandra smiled and hugged her sister back before pulling away. "I know you probably don't want to talk about it, but I think it's healthy to get it off your chest." Alexandra held her sister's hands. She was always more of the happy and understanding one in the family, taking on the role of the listener.

Bella looked down and Alexandra sighed. "How about you get dressed up and then we'll go to that old diner? Then we are gonna go shopping to redecorate my room." Alexandra kissed her sister's cheek before going to her room. Bella knew that when it comes to Alexandra she won't stop, so she got in the shower and picked out and outfit to wear out while Alexandra changed into her outfit.

 Bella knew that when it comes to Alexandra she won't stop, so she got in the shower and picked out and outfit to wear out while Alexandra changed into her outfit