The Musical Roadtrip Gang- All

BEFORE WE START: this is an imagine with most of the boys. Your basically just going on a road trip and it gets awkward so you break the silence with the worlds best songs. ENJOY!
——————————————————————
Finally, you thought. It's finally summer break. Just me and my boys. Plus Brenda, Teresa, Sonya and Harriet. Just then, your phone started to ring. " Hey y/n! Me and Thomas got the RV! We ate outside." Newt said on the other line. "Awesome. I'll be right out!" You replied excitedly.
   You, Gally, Thomas, Newt, Brenda, Minho, Aris, Teresa, Frypan, Jeff, Zart and Clint were all going on a road trip in the biggest RV you had ever seen.
   As you put your suitcase and bags in the luggage compartment you jumped in the RV. Thomas was in the passenger seat and Newt was driving.
   You slowly picked up everyone and the RV was jammed. You all laughed and talked and played cards with each other.
   You guys were travelling to Alaska where you guys got a cabin.
  After hours of winning every card game with Gally, it got pretty quiet and awkward.
  You looked up at Newt who looked like a zombie that hasn't slept since..well.. yeah. ("Zombie" get what I did there?). "Do you want me to drive Newt?" You offered.
   He let a sigh of relief out and thankfully said "oh yes please I've been waiting for someone to say that." He said pulling over and switching spots with you.
   You started driving and got used to the gigantic RV pretty soon.
   It got so awkward that Thomas started to whistle as Gally told him to shut up over 20 times.
   Your cheeks flushed and you smiled as you got the best idea ever.
   You knew everyone in the vehicle was a fan of Kings Of Leon (a band) so you connected your phone to the Bluetooth.
   You quickly put on Sex On Fire by  Kings Of Leon and you back to see everyone grinning at you creepy.
   You laughed and Thomas QUICKLY turned it up. You, Thomas, Gally and Minho were the singers, Newt, Zart and Brenda were the guitar, Jeff, Clint, Aris, Sonya were the drums, Fry, Jeff, Teresa and Clint were the dancers. "The greatest..the greatest.. YOUUURR, YOUR SEX IS ON FIREEE" you and the singers yelled on the top of your lungs.
   The drummers were doing a great job at pretending, the dancers... needed some practice, the guitars were perfect. You loved this feeling, family. They were the only ones you could really enjoy being around and they truly understood you.
   Everyone cheered as the song ended and you first bumped Gally. Just then, She's So Mean by Matchbox Twenty came on and everyone did the creepy smile again, then there was Harlem Shake by Baauer, Then TNT by AC/DC, and so on. Everyone laughed when Minho called you guys the "Musical Roadtrip Band." You knew these 2 months with these guys was gonna be a blast.
Safe to say it was even better.

————————————————————————
THIS WAS MY IDEA. IF YOU DONT KNOW THE KINGS OF LEON ARE YOU OKAY?