Goldy Locks- Newt

It was a hot day in the glade. You were on break and looking at the working boys and waiting for daylight to fall so you can start the bonfire. You scanned the crowd of boys until finally, you spotted him. His fluffy blonde hair getting ruffed up bye Zart as they play fighted. He looked over and smiled which you returned. You slowly walked over singing "hey Goldy locks" giggling. He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop with the "goldy locks" love?" He asked playfully shoving you as you laughed harder. "Alright guys, days falling so let's get ready for the bonfire." Ably yelled out and everyone cheered and smiled. You just laughed

TIME SKIP

You sat at a log just a little bit drunk off of Gallys drink. Newt sat next to you talking with Thomas who was on the other side of him. You could tell Newt was very drunk because of his breath and they say he was stumbling over his words. You hated when Newt was drunk because he could get a little mean but not too much. He was silly and clumsy at the same time which you didn't mind. After a while, Allan, another Glader came up to Newt and started yelling at him for some random stuff and they started arguing over the worlds stupidest stuff. Newt took a hit right in the jaw but jumped back up and hit Allan back and he landed with a thud. Before Newt could get another hit you pulled him off by his upper arm and he roughly pulled away as he grunted and walked off. After looking for him in the woods, you finally found him sitting there picking at the grass, the only source of light was the moon shimmering on his soft skin. "How ya' holin up Goldy?" You asked annoyed with his drunken state. He growls back with "stop shucking calling me that!" Which kinda made you jump. You got more annoyed and decided to bug him. "Fine, what do you want to be called? Rapunzel?" You asked giggling. "No." He said in a stern voice. "Alrighty then, what.do.you.want.to.be.called?" You asked purposely trying to annoy him. You heard him mumble but could hear what he was saying. "What was that?" You asked with an evil grin. "I said I want to be called your boyfriend." He admitted with his head hanging low. Your eyes widened and you blushed looking down at him. You waited a while before flopping next to him sitting in a cris-cross position. "I wouldn't mind that actually." You whisper smiling at him after a long time of silence. He looks up at you hopeful and smiles back. "So um.. can I- I-can I like.." he started but you already knew what he wanted to do. You giggled and leaned in lightly connecting your lips.
————————————————————————
Sorry this wasn't very long. I'm not really good at this story stuff:)