" you got us a what?!?"-Minho

Minho said he had a surprise for you when you got home from work, which made you VERY nervous because his surprises usually ended up disasters. Your phone started buzzing so you looked away from your computer and reached in your bag and got it. "Hello beauty queen, it's your night in shinning armour, Minho. Just wanted to make you promise that you won't kill me." He said. Throughout the sentence, nervousness took over his tone. "What? Why would I kill yo- wait a second.. what did you do?!" You whisper yelled. "No,no,no. You have to promise I won't be having a funeral next week first." He said chuckling. You were not even smiling. "FINE. What did you do?" You asked. "Uhhhh...I got us a.. uh oh... look at that! My phone is glitching *hdjfkdbejskf*" he replied making crazy sounds in the speaker. " MINHO" you said in the tone that terrified him. "Uh oh.. Umm you will see when you get home.. heh." He said before hanging up.

TIME SKIP

You let out a long nervous sigh before slowly turning the key to your apartment door. When you walked in you gasped and dropped your bag on the ground. "Oh..hi baby.. I got us a kitty."Minho said walking up to you with a kitten laying in his arm like it was a baby. " YOU GOT US A WHAT?..No-what-ho-..." you slipped over your words. "Do you like him?" Minho asked. "Yea- I love him.. what's his name? Is he ours? How long are we keeping hi-" you started but you were cut off. "Woah, chill baby. Yes, he's ours and his name is clumsy..." he said chuckling. "Why is his name clumsy?" You asked petting Clumsy. "Uh...look at this picture I took." He said laughing. When you saw it you were rolling on the floor dying of laughter. You truly were in love with your boys.