Part 2

Maddie's P.O.V

The bell go's off indercating its time for the last class of the day. i stand up and hug Katey goodbye and say goodbye to all the boys and tell them ill see them after school. "Hey!!" i here from behind me. i ignore it not knowing it was ment for me. "hey dont ignore me." He says putting his hand on the side of my tummy. i relise who it is and i cring at the sight. i turn around and it's my ex Cameron. "i didnt know you where talking to me." i say back removing his hand from me. "come here!" he says grabing my hand and pulling me talking me to the back of the school where no one is, this cant be good.  

"what do you want Cameron?" i say pulling my hand from his, taking 2 steps away from him. i havent spoken to him in 2 mouths little alone seen him. im so nervous at the sight of him. the reason i broke up with him was because he was abusive toward me. He used to blame it on me, telling me he hit me because i was only his and thats what people do when there in love. I know now that isnt true but at the time i was inlove with him and i was scared for my life. 

"i want to talk to you, i miss you baby." he says moving closer to me grabing my arm, tight. "what do you want to talk about Cameron? i have class" i say trying to get out of his grip. "your still mine you know." he says pulling me into him. "no im not Cameron, let go of me, i have class." i say trying to push him away from me. "dont you dare talk back to me." he reply's back pushing me to the ground then picking me up again. "dont talk back to me." he continues to say it over and over again before he punches me in the face knocking me to the ground. "get up" he says pushing me everytime i try to get up. he finally lets me get up and i feel light headed nearly falling to the ground again. "your mine." he says walking away.

i stand there in shock. my face feels like it has a heart beat and blood is running down my nose all onto the ground. i fall to the ground again losing my balance from feeling light headed. i cant go to class like this. i walk to the girls bathroom and after about 15 minutes my nose stops bleeding and i try cleaning the rest of my body, everything is coved in blood. i give up noticing in the mirror that i look like iv been hit by a car. i call my mum saying i felt sick and couldnt stay for the last class of the day. she says she'll be home from work around 12am and if i needed her to just call again. 

i leave school and drive home. i run inside straight to my bathroom looking at my self in the mirror. i already have a black eye and my arm has a massive bruise on it from him grabing it so tight. i take my clothes and shoes off and get into the hot shower. i sit on the shower floor and just cry, i cant believe i ever loved that guy, he's such an ass. what kind of 'man' would do that to a girl. After 20 mintues crying in the shower i get out dry myself off and put a big oversized t-shirt on. i slowly lie down on my bed, my hole body hurts now. he got me good this time. i think to myself letting out a small laugh. i get on my phone and go on twitter trying to cheer myself up from my fans. it helps alot and i tweet out.

'dont ever let a guy beat you up physically and not speak out.'

'love you my fans and i dont want you guys to go though what i did/am. #AllLove'

My fans know everything about me, my parst, everything. i made a hole video on my youtube channal about Cameron. i never said his name but i explained what he used to do to me. i lock my phone and next thing i know im driffting off to sleep. i suddenly wake up to my phone ringing. "hello?" i say rubbing my eyes. "Maddie? Where are you?" its Katey. Shit i forgot about going to Jacks. "im at home, can i just meet you there? something happend and i had to go home." i say finally waking up. "um yeah ill get Jack to text his address to you. you ok?" she asks. "yeah ill tell you everything when i get there" "ok see you there." i hang up and get out of bed heading to the bathroom. wow i really do look like i got hit by a car. i put makeup on and brush my half wet hair and try find something in my closet to wear. i put on some skinn tight jeans and a v neak top and my black vans. i grab my phone and cheak the time. its only 3:30pm and school finnishs at 3pm. i hope there isn't any school traffic, that would really suck if there was. my phone go's off indercating i have a text.