•°A mysterious gadget°•

-At Nobita's House-

-Time: 9:00 a.m-

Doraemon POV~

What should I do?
What should I do?
What should I do?!!

Argh! *holds his head*
I can't think of anything!

Why did I even promise her like that?

What am I doing you all might think right?
I'm pacing back and forth in the room,holding my head to think of any ideas for the trip to FairyTale!

But I can't think of anything!

While Nobita is enjoying reading his comics..
"Bwahahaha this haha this so funny! Hahaha" Nobitha is laughing hard rolling on the floor.. One hand holding his tummy and the other hand the comic book...

An Irk mark appeared on my forehead as I glared at Nobita which he ignored.
Here I'm struggling to figure something out and there he is happily laughing not even paying attention to me!!!
*Sigh*
I can't blame him, I'm the one who got this trouble on my head..
I always told him not to make any promises to do a show-off in front of others....
And today I'm the one who didn't listen to my very own advice. He even warned me but my overconfidence got on my  way...

*Ting-Tong*

Oh No!

"Nobita! Doraemon! Is anybody home?!" I heard Gian calling loudly for downstairs.

I sweated nervously, I guess they arrived early!

"I guess everybody came.. I will go and get them Doraemon.
I hope you are ready with your preparations to take us to FairyTale~" He said smirking in a sing-a-song voice sliding the door open.
I faked a smile and nodded
He gave me a 'I know you still didn't come up anything' look and rushed doing stairs sliding the door closed behind him and yelled "Coming guys".
Grrr...
That Nobita! Once I get my hands on him...I swear to make him dead meat!
I clenched my hands into fists and gritted my teeth glaring at the door he just left.
Soon I heard voices and foot steps coming closer and closer as I sweated nervously and gulped of what is going to happen to me once they find out that I didn't come up with anything.
I got a horrible nightmare last night about it.......
°°°
-In Doreamon's Dream last night-

" What!? You can't take us to FairyTale?!! " Everyone shouted at him.
"Um..Uh..That..." Doraemon shuttered seeing their shocked, disappointed and angry faces.

"I thought you were an intelligent and handsome cat robot (it is from Doraemon POV).." Aurora shakes her head in dejection at him closing her eyes.

"No,no I am" Doreamon said waving hands in front of him.