•°A path to FairyTale°•

Kay Readers!
Let's continue the story!

Author's POV~

Everyone started taking a clear look at the new epic gadget named 'Magic Box' by Doreamon himself...

"Woah! Is it okay if I touch it?Please Doraemon?*cute puppy eyes*" Aurora asked Doreamon cutely.
For which he blushed bright red and nodded agreeing.
The three boys blushed too..

Aurora took the box from him and admired it in every single angle cause she is interested in those kind of things.
Shizuka also joined her looking in awe.
The boys pouted because they didn't get chance to touch it.
"Hey come on! Give me a chance to look too.." Nobita whined
"Me too" Suneo said raising his hand and seeing this Gian started to fight with Suneo just to touch the box.
"I'm going to look at it first Suneo!" "But I asked first Gian!"

Aurora, Shizuka and Nobita were admiring the box not minding the fight behind them.

Doreamon on the other hand is thinking hard to make up something about the 'Magic Box'.

He crossed his robot arms, squinted his eyes and dived into his own thoughts...

"It looks so familiar" Aurora muttered under her breath.
"Huh? Familiar?" Nobita repeated confused. He kinda heard it cause he standing just beside her.
"Oh! Nothing! I was just speaking to myself" Aurora excused smiling. "Oh, Okay" he replied.

"This crystal looks unique" Shizuka stated pointing to the green crustal on the sun.
"You also think so?" Aurora asked touching the crystal but then, when she touched it, The crystal glowed brightly catching everyone's attention even the fight behind them stopped."Huh?!"

It flew away from Aurora's hands and went flying towards the closed window and uh? started hitting it?

"W-what is going on with that box Doraemon?!" Everyone except Doraemon shuttered asking him.

By the expression of his face it looks like he didn't have a clue about what's with that box.

Aurora stepped forward towards the box and stared at it for a moment before understanding what it wanted as she nodded to herself conforming.

"I guess it wants to go out of the window" she said facing the others.
"It looks like it" Shizuka nodded agreeing.

"What if it flies away from us?" Suneo questioned "We can just follow it?" Nobita suggested.

"But how? We don't have wings to fly" Aurora said tilting her head and flapping her hands while she spoke the last part.

"Why do we need wings if we have Doraemon here!" Gian exclaimed holding Doreamon head and lifting him up making the robot snap out of his thoughts "Huh? Ah? Yes,yes..This box will take us to the FairyTale" he quickly blurted out the first  thought which came into his brain.

"Oh then, what are you waiting for give us bamboo-copters" Gian demanded him keeping him down and later stretching out his hand for the said gadget.

"What copters?" Aurora got more confused.

Doraemon took out 6 bamboo-copters off his pocket by exclaiming the gadget name as usual "!Bamboo-copters!"
"This allows us to fly however we want from the commands that are given to it from our brain!"
Saying that he distributed the gadget to everyone.

The chocolate brown hair girl watched as her friends placed bamboo-copters on their head. She copied the action by placing her's on her head "So, what do we do now?" She asked curiously.