°•A Call•°

Aurora's POV~

I am sitting under a mystical looking blue colour tree's shade, on the soft green grass of the grassland under the basement of this old house.

{(A/N): The tree she is sitting under looks like this}

This environment is very soothing with beauty of nature occupied in it and yet,

What happened yesterday  to me is still struck in my mind..No one knows about it still...it's unbelievable and it makes me feel that something is unsafe for all of us about what's going on...Atleast that is what my heart says.

It has been a week..A one whole week since we came here and many things happened...

We all got to know that Nobita is in the Dark Prison locked up along with the citizens of this planet.

This entire planet is in the control of a bad person who self-declared himself as the King of Anatolia. 

And we in the sense me,Doraemon,Shizuka,Takeshi,Suneo, Nobita and one more unknown person, have the responsibility to save this entire planet as it's saviors! It really is exciting to do it but it isn't a simple matter. It is a huge responsibility..

We all have natural powers! And don't ask what they are cause it's a secret...

And most important thing is that, I a normal american girl, is a Princess.

The Princess of Anatolia.

But how did I become one?

I pondered on that thought. I really loved being one but never in my life I imagined I already am one.

I lifted my chin up and looked at the sun raising in the sky with a smile. The sun illuminated beautiful hue colours like, orange,red and yellow.

I have always been admiring that golden globe from when I'm small. I know that it is a different sun and yet this sun looks more blazing and shiny than that from our solar system.

Sun is my favourite and mostly I like this sunrise in the early morning! It always brings a new and fresh feeling inside me like it is saying that there something great everyday of my life and I need to take steps forward to start that awesome day.

I breathed in the pure air of this splendid nature.

"You woke up early too Princess?" 

Hm? I turned to my right to see who that was. My hazel brown eyes met with another pair hazel eyes.

"The same thing goes for you..Why are you here?" I asked back lying on the soft grass folding my arms under my head as pillows.

He giggled cutely lying down beside me. " I came searching for you when I couldn't find you anywhere My Princess"