°•Lost!•°

-On the Mountain-

Author's POV~

"Say Doraemon, Where do you think this gadget of yours is taking us?" Suneo asked walking tiredly.

"I don't know" Doraemon simply replied walking ahead of the gang "Hey! How do you not know about your own gadget huh?!"Gian shouted at him stopping on his tracks.

Everyone stopped walking and turned to him.

By hearing it Doraemon  nervously replied," W-well, this gadget, is kinda new to me too"

Nobita raised his eyebrow "What do you mean?"

Doreamon's POV~

"What do you mean?"
Nobita said making me more nervous.

What am I supposed to do now?

"I think what he ment is, this is the first time he are using the gadget" Aurora said in thinking position.

Pew! She is my life saver! Correction- cute life safer!

I nodded quickly at her.

"Oh"

"Uh. Doraemon?" Suneo called.
"What?"  "I guess..." He trailed off.

"What happen?"
"Um..Uh I guess-" He hesitated making Gian's face get red from anger "What you guess?! Stop hesitating like a girl and tell us already!!" He shouted grabbing his shirt before shaking him vigorously.

"G-gian, s-stop-p s-haking-g  me!" His eyes were spiraling in circles.

"Gian stop it!" Shizuka scolded him but he did not stop.

"Guys!" Aurora claimed making Gian stop what he is doing making Suneo fall on the ground with his eyes still spinning around.

"What is it Aurora?" Nobita asked her.
"The Magic box! I can't see it anywhere!" She exclaimed with eyes filled with worry.

"WHAT?!"

"That is what I was trying to say" Suneo said standing up.

"Oh no! What are we going to do?" Shizuka said gripping the brunette's shoulder.

"This place is so scary! Where should we go now?" Nobita asked. His legs where shaking as he held my head tightly.

"I shouldn't have came here! I said it was not safe to enter into that portal! Mommy! I want to go home!" Suneo cried

"Don't cry Suneo! Doraemon will get us back to home! right Doraemon?" Gian asked hopefully.

After coming this far into this unknown place.
I don't think we can go back without guidance..

Yea you all heard me right.
We are currently in the middle of nowhere on this Mountain.
Are we really on this Mountain? I mean,
There are no trees,
No grass.
All we see is a dry bare brown ground. Along with a gloomy atmosphere and silence.

You may ask how did we end up here well,

We were following the box on the Mountain when we ended up near a cave.

-Flashback-

"What do we do now? Entre into this cave?" Aurora asked excitedly pointing to the cave where the box paused flying at the opening before looking at us with sparkly eyes.

"I t-Look!" Shizuka pointed towards the cave.

We turned only find the box glowing in the mid air.