Bakugo Matsuki and Katsuki came to Earth.

Before the story starts I would like to say sorry if there's any mistakes since this would be my very first book that is published.

[Masaru's POV]
I was nervous because today my wife is going to give birth to twin today! I'm very excited to see our beloved twins and name them.

"Sir, you may come in now." The doctor came out of the ward. I rushed in to see my wife carrying the twins. It was a boy and a girl. The boy had a blonde hair, just like his mother. The girl had...

"Blonde and purple in a gradient coloured hair huh?" I asked.

"Amusing isn't it?!" My wife gleefully answered as her eyes were shining bright.

We decided with the names. Katsuki for the boy and Matsuki for the girl. Of course, we can't be biased with our children, we love them both.

< Two Years Later>

"Honey! Please take care of Katsuki, he's a bit rough with Matsuki. They just love fighting." My wife giggles as I picked up my little Katsuki.

"Heyya naughty little kiddo! Dad's home! Busy bullying little Matsuki aren't you?"

"M-m-matsubrat."

And that was Katsuki's first word.

"K-katsubrat!"

So as Matsuki.

Surprisingly they knew how to talk well. Of course, bullying and teasing.

"Katsuki you brat!"

"Shh Matsubrat!"

"HEY MEAN KATSUBRAT!" Matsuki started yelling out very loud.

*Bam!*

Katsuki jumped onto Matsuki.

"Bakugo Katsuki!" I raised my voice a little at him.

He looked adorable when frightened that I couldn't even scold him anymore.

Feeling bad, I hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry Katsuki, but don't do that again. Your little sister might get hurt."
I told him calmly.

That night, we slowly put the twins into their room, their very own room. In the same huge bed with a little barricades at the edges to prevent any of the kids falling.
They were sleeping peacefully.

Both my wife and I yawned. Today was a big day for us. We decided to sleep in early.

[??? POV]

I see the lights all have turned off.

"Cost is clear. Target is sleeping. There's no one there stopping you. Listen. Take nothing but the target. Understood?"

My earpiece spoke as I pressed the button to respond.
"Understood."
I jumped on the roof with little noise. This is an indeed risky mission but since Boss wants her, I have to do this.

I climbed down to the room. Tsk.
"Gomene Mr and Mrs Bakugo, but this has to happen." I faced my elbow to the window before crashing in. I took the little girl and disappeared from the scene.

[Mitsuki's POV]

*Crash!!!*

I woke up to a sound of glass shattering.

"Honey, did you hear that?"

Apparently he did as well, worried about the kids, I rushed first to check on the kids.