My life with Heros.

After the villains retreated from the fight, and the heros win situation, the man decided to take me in and teach me about hero's life. He brought me to many hero's institutions or workplace. From there, they taught me things I need.

"Best Jeanist! Does appearance really matter?" Me, who is 15 now, raised and waved my hand at him.

He laughed and said,
"Indeed appearance do matter, you don't want other Heros to be looking at you quite lowly of you because of your weird appearance do you? And please, you don't have to raised your hand."

I placed my hand down. Best Jeanist told me that I looked perfect the way I am, I didn't need any haircut or any new look kinda thang.

(Note: I couldn't get any anime pictures like this-)

"Alright! You are set! Now let's get going."

"Eh? Where are we going?" I tilted my head.  as a sign of curiosity.

Best Jeanist chuckled and said,

"We are going to test you."

"Nani? We?"

"Gran Torino and I."

~~~~~~~~Minutes Later~~~~~~~

We arrvied in a blank space. The ground was basically hardened soil.

"Ohayou Shota! Present MIC! I've brought her." Best Jeanist pushed me forward.
I bowed.

"Hello! I'm Bakugo Matsuki!"

They gasped.

"B-Bakugo?"

I raised my head up.

"Aren't you the lost girl? The one who got kidnaped and never return for years?" Shota spoke.

"Eheh, I am actually but I don't wanna go back to my house just yet. I feel like I want to learn to be strong before going back!" I rubbed my neck, then giving hope to myself and clenched my fists.

Shota and Present MIC nods.

"If that's the case yo, if you beat this test, you HAVE to go home." Present MIC speaks in a cool way.

I liked it. It's funny.

"But why do I have to go home?" I questioned them with a curious look.

They faced me with a straight look.

"We are here to defeat you. We are strong enough to defeat you yo."

(I know present MIC is sounding off right now but bear it with me please🛐)

"Anyway, if you pass this test, I'll be shock but you will be able to call me just Shouta if you like."

I smirked.