Breached School.

I twitched my eyes open to see Katsuki  with his head down on the bed to the left. I see Todoroki sitting opposite of Katsuki, he was reasting his face, facing me and seems to be asleep. I pat Katsuki's head with my left hand while rubbing Todoroki's left eye scar with my right hand. Both immediately got up.

"Matsuki?"

"Hey Katsu," I smiled at him.

"Hey there, are you feeling any better my Love?" Todoroki pats my head.

I smiled and nod.

"Mm, thank you for bringing me here, Todoroki. " I heard Katsuki growling.

"Don't touch her Icyhot! And what's with that name?!" He got mad.

I laughed.

"Calm down Katsu-chan, I let him call me that. What happened though? The last thing I remembered was Todoroki carrying me and that's it." I was still patting Katsuki.

He was still growling in anger. Pft, so overprotective.

"Well, we were brought back to class. Of course Bakugo wanted to follow me. Recovery Girl said we would have to come back later, we left for class and had voted for the class chairman. The class chairman is Midoriya-kun, the vice chairman is Yaoyorozu-san." Todoroki explains.

"Tch, whoever that voted for Deku is a total dumbass." Katsuki growls.

I got up slowly, Katsuki and Todoki helped me up. I noticed Katsuki glaring at Todoroki. I gigled softly.

"Well, atleast I know who is our class chairman is. I didn't get to vote though. But oh well, not my luck. Anyways-"

Suddenly there was an announcement.

"Huh, the security's been breached? We students need to evacuate?" Katsuki was confused.

"I don't think I can move my legs." My legs felt numb a little.

"Tsk brat what made it like that? Don't tell me you-"

"No! I mean, no. Don't be dumb Katsuki. You can literally see me fighting through the cameras. I just used one of my quirks to roughly on my legs that caused me to feel numb on my legs." He huffs.

"Want me to carry you out Snowflake?" Todoroki calls me using the nickname.

I smiled.

"Thank you Peppermint." I was about to hold his hand until-

"No way you're touching my sister!" Katsuki grabs my hand and held me close to his chest.

"Katsu-"

"NO!" I huffed.

"It seems odd since I thought Recovery Girl would heal every wound." Todoroki questions.

"Pft, no, this is my own side effect for using my own quirk carelessly. I don't think Recovery Girl would be able to recover a side effect of mine." I held onto Katsuki's shoulder as I tried to get up.

"Damn you Matsuki. You're getting big."

"Was that an offence?" I sounded threatening.

"No it was a compliment." He sarcastically said.

I hit the back of his head which cause him to let go of me and his body to loosen down for a moment.

Oh crap I hit his nerves.

I nearly fell when Todoroki caughe me. I felt a warm, fuzzy feeling as he held me from the back.

"Woah- Are you alright Snowflake?" I blushed.