U.A.

"REEE I GOT INTO U.A.!!!" I jumped onto Katuski, happy enough he caught me.

"Alright, ALRIGHT. Get off me, you're heavy." I pouted as he put me down.

"MEANIE KATSUBRAT." I teased.

He obviously got mad and chased me around the house. We were panting and coughing after giving up on running around while shouting as well.

"Enough you two crackheads. Time for some dinner slash party." Okasan smiles as she placed down some good food.

"Spicy food!" Katsuki smirks.

"My favourite ramen?! Aww Okasan! Just because I told you that day that I liked my soba in a special way that doesn't mean you have to really make it!" I smiled and punched Okasan teasingly.

She laughs. She pats my head and rubs her head against mine.

"Gah! Anything for you! Anyway, Otosan is coming home soon." Right when she says that the door opened.

"Otosan!" I got cheerful and ran up to Otosan.

I hugged him tightly.

"Oh, hello Matsuki. Getting along well with Katsuki hm?" I nod as an answer.

"Matsuki, come here! I need you to help me with something!" Okasan calles me from the kitchen.

"Cominggg!" I let go of Otosan and when into the kitchen.

{Minutes after the "dinner/ party".}

"Kacchan, I just hope you, Deku-chan and I are in the same class." I sighed as I curled myself up like a baby under a blanket as I slowly fall asleep.

[Katsuki's POV]

I got up and checked on Matsuki. She's fast asleep. I softly smiled as I push strands of her hair back behind her ears.

'We promised.'

[Flashback to way earlier]

"Oi Matsuki. Why do you even plan to go U.A.?" I asked the girl walking infront of me.

She turned back and winked.

"I'm basically the most recommended person by heros to be in U.A. you know? In addition, I would reject but because Aiza- I mean, you and Deku-chan is going as well then, why not right?"

She said something about something else, but what is it?

I decided shook it off sonce I don't think it's some necessary things.
.
.
.
.
.

We sat down on someplace where there were just the two of us. We picnicked there as we stuffed ourselves with the food we bought. After a while, she stood up.

I tilted my head, confusion and curiosity filling in me. She turned and stuck out her pinky.

"Katsuki, promise me that we will stay together forver and never leave each other's side. Also promise me that we will continue to keep fighting and reach for the top 5 heros' spots!" She gave me her kitty smile.

I looked down to the grass and smirked.

"I promise you sis. You better keep this promise since you were the one who disappeared." I growled at her.

[Flashback ends]

'We promised.'
I leaned my head onto her forehead and fell asleep.

{Skips to start of school}
"Deku!" I ran up to him and hug him.

He was blushing which says I'm too close to him.