Attack On USJ!

"I swear to god Kurogiri." I grabbed onto the person closest to me.

It was Todoroki.

"Stay here. They are going to separate us."

"Separate us huh?" Todoroki smirks.

I ran towards Kurogiri. I knew he had a body. I noticed Katsuki and Eijirou charging towards him as well. At the same time, we attacked.

"Shit we missed!" I whispered. I was thrown further from Katsuki and Eijirou.

"That was close. I better start." Kurogiri was creating portals around USJ.

Immediately I ran towards Katsuki.

"Katsuki!" I ran to him.

Trying to reach out to him. He looked at me with the worried look.

I was covered by the warp and was thrown to Shigaraki. I immediately fell. I stayed away from Shigaraki.

I saw how Aizawa defeated most of the villains. He was suddenly attacked by some monster and fell aside.

"SHOUTA!" I yelled. In anger I tried to walk towards the monster.

"Where you going Matsuki? Stay here and watch the fun." Shigaraki blocked my way with his hand.

I can't touch him. I'll get decayed.

"What even is that? What did that stupid Master do to get that thing?" I stared at Shigaraki with my glaring eyes.

"That is Nomu! Very well made isn't he? He is as strong as All Might!" I widened my eyes.

"YOU WERE FUCKING TRYING TO KILL ALL MIGHT?!" I yelled in anger.

Everyone there heard my sentence and panicked a little.

I pushed Shigaraki away from me with my kick. I tried to get to Iida. He needs to call out for Pro Heros. A villain blocked my view.

"Fuck off!" I gave him a slight burn in the face and kicked him hard away. I ran towards the exit where most of the students are.

'Almost there! Closer!' I thought as I tried running closer to them.

"Matsuki! Behind you!" Iida calls me out.

I turned to see a warp that was going to suck me back to Shigaraki.

"Go get the Pro Heros! Class President! Go!" That was the last thing I said to him before I got back to Shigaraki.

His hand was on my neck. Only that his middle finger was not touching me.

"Hands off!" I grabbed his hand away from me and burned the floor between us to create a wall.

"That's the girl! The girl that Dabi wants! We-" Aizawa elbowed him on his temple, the guy fainted instantly.

Suddenly at the corner of my eye I saw the Nomu attacking Deku, Tsuyu-chan and Mineta. I immediately jumped up and attacked the Nomu on the brain. The Nomu let go of Deku but Shigaraki was about to decay Deku.

"No!" I tried to reach out to Deku once again. But this time Aizawa blocked Shigaraki with his elbow. It started decaying bit by bit. His skin was breaking off pieces by pieces. I watched in horror!

"Shigaraki no!" I yelled as I pushed him away.

The Nomu grabbed Aizawa by the head and mearly crushed him.

Suddenly something kicked Nomu away, sending him flying a little.

"ALL MIGHT!" Everyone screamed.