1

A/N: Sorry for any spelling or grammar issues. I hope you enjoy!! Also if I need to fix anything or if you have any suggestions please let me know! I am writing this on the fly and not really planning it (besides a basic idea for a plot) so if something doesn't match up, please let me know.

I woke up to the sound of metal scraping on metal. 

What the hell? Where am I?

Thinking those words I hear a noise coming from behind me. Nah, there's nothing there. Then I hear it again. I spin around so quickly I start to get dizzy. When I move closer to the sound there was nothing there but a small cat. 

A cat? Why would there be a cat? Come to think of it, why am I here?

I look back up as I can feel the metal cage start going faster, faster, faster. 

"Hey! Hey! HEY! Box thing! If you go faster we're going to go straight through solid! You can't go straight though solid!"

Almost as if it heard me, it came to an abrupt stop. All the nights turned off. It was pitch black. Then red. Then green. I heard the doors open. I looked up and had to shade my eyes from the blazing sun. I see one silhouette. 

"Hey there," he says while putting his hand out.

Reluctantly I take it. When I get out I take a look at the boy. He is dark skinned, has short brown hair, sort of tall, maybe 17. I take a look at my surroundings before bombarding him with questions. 

"Where are we? Who are you? Who am I? Why are we here?"

"Whoa! Slow down, slow down, I can only answer one question at a time."

"Right. Sorry."

"Look I've only been here a month so I can't really tell you anything. What I can tell you is I'm Alby."

"Really. That's all you can tell me?"

"Uhh... yes? I would show you around but there's not much to show. Over there is where we'll sleep and over there is where we'll eat." he says pointing a singular hammock and a picnic table that he probably built. 

"Is there anyone or anything else here?"

"Nope just us!"

"Great. I'm stuck with some random boy--no offense--in the middle of a huge box thing with no one else."

"Non-taken. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go make us some lunch"

And with that the boy was off. Where would he even make lunch? I didn't see a kitchen. I decide that that was irrelevant and when to these big doors. I get to the doors and just stare into what I think is a maze. 

"Is that our only way out?" I mumble to myself. I head back to the middle and into the forest. I start walking in the forest and find this nice little spot to sit down. 

(A/N this is the deadheads, but since no ones dead yet I can't really call it that.) 

I try to think. Who am I? Why am I here? Nothing. I start walking back to Alby to see if he's made lunch yet. 

"Alby? Have you finished making lunch?"

"Yeah come on over!"

I sit down at the picnic table. It's not too sturdy but it'll hold. 

"So how long have you been here for?"

"About a month I think. What's that?"

"What's what?"

"That, on your finger."

I look down to see a ring. 

A girl and boy appear. The look like they're sitting next to a tree. The boy has sandy blond hair and chocolate brown eyes. The girl has brown hair waving down to her waist and deep brown eyes. 

"I wanted to give this to you." I hear the boy saying.

"For me?" The girl says while placing the ring on her finger.

"Yes. Ellie?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

The girl giggles then replies, "I love you too, Lizard"

And with that they're gone. 

"Hey Alby?"

"Yeah?"

"This is kind of a weird question, but what do I look like?"

"Oh. Well uhm. You have brown hair. Kind of wavy and it goes to you waist. And dark brown eyes. Why?"

Huh. The same description as the girl. 

"Why?" Alby repeats. 

"Oh what? Oh uhm it's just that I think I know my name."

"Cool, what is it?"

"It's Ellie."