A/N: There's another story that I'm writing on a different account. The account it called @anystory_writer The story on there is called With Him. It is a Thomas Brodie-Sangster X Reader story and I need help deciding which dress to have your character wear. So go check out those dresses and comment your answer on the author note at the end. Thank you! Hope you like this story so far.

Also do you guys want Teressa in this story or someone else to take her place? Or even Thomas being the last greenie? If you want someone else please give me ideas. Maybe like a name, description (physically), what they're like, maybe their job. Or just one of those, just something. Thanks!

One more thing... Do you want me to start using Y/N or continue using Ellie? I want to know what you guess think.

Now... Back to the story...

It's been 5 months since that day. 4 more new Greenies. 4 months ago it was Gally, then Zart, then Chuck, then Ben. Today's Greenie day. I wonder who will come up. At this point I've given up the idea that it could be a girl. Don't get me wrong, the guys are amazing and all, but having another girl would be amazing!

Just as I finish pulling up the carrots from the garden bed, the Greenie alarm goes off. We all rush over. Gally and Ben open the box doors to reveal another boy. Why. Ben jumps in the box to shake the boy awake. The new greenie has dark hair, looks like he cares a lot for it, he looks pretty tall, maybe 5' 10? He looks somewhat athletic and probably is of asian descent. 

Gally jumps in the box gets all up in the Greenie's face and says, "Day one Greenie. Rise and shine!" Hey yanks the boy out of thee box and as soon as the boy get out he runs. Wow. He's really fast. 

"Someone go--" I start to say. Before I get the chance to finish Ben darts after the boy. He can't catch up. The boy runs straight into the maze. 

"SHUCK!" I hear Ben say. We don't know what's out there. Will he return? Oh god. 

***(Minho, doesn't know his name yet)

I wake up in a box. It's cold in here. I wonder...

"HEY!! HEY, IS ANYONE THERE? DO YOU MIND MAYBE LIKE, TURNING THE HEAT UP? I'M KIND OF COLD. NO? Okay then."

The box comes to a stop I get jerked up and hit my head on a cage. Then lights. So many, many lights. I hear footsteps thump against the metal. I boy with, really weird eyebrows, huh, anyways he gets all up in my face and tells me, "Day one Greenie. Rise and shine." 

He yanks me out of the box. I take a quick look at my surroundings before bursting off into a run. I run towards these huge doors. I hear someone chasing me so I run faster. I feel their eyes trailing me as I continue out of the field. As I run past the doors I feel a wave of cold air hit my face. There's nothing here. Just walls of concrete and vines. I run and run and run. Take lefts and rights. I look up and see the stars. 

I take a seat on the ground, then I hear it. It's a mix of metal and clicking. It sounds like a machine. It turns around the corner and it see it. A huge monstrous blob with metal legs sticking out from random places. I freeze. I can't move. My brain is telling my body to get the hell out but I can't. My body won't listen. It charges at me.

100 meters

75 meters

50 meters

25

10

My body comprehends what's happening and I start running. I run and run and run. I run til I can't and I drop to my knees. Looking behind me, I see it's still there. Chasing me. I stand back up and run again. My legs are burning like they've been set on fire. I feel the wind in my face blinding me, keeping me from opening my eyes too wide. I feel my muscles start to cramp up. The pain is too much to bare. I drop again and crawl to the wall of the place. From where and how I've been running I could tell it was a gigantic maze. I find. spot being some of the vines and I hide.

I hear the monster again as I see the end of its metal spider like legs from under the vines. I hold my breathe in, making sure that I'm not making a sound.

 Once I hear it pass, I leave the safety of the vines and try to find my way back to the doors. 

A/N: Okay I hope you like this chapter. Did the Greenie find his way out? What's going to happen when he gets back to the glade?

Make sure to go visit the other story, if you want. And maybe answer the questions. That story, the updates will be slower as the chapters are longer than these.

I hope you like the story! 

Updates will slow down as I have no idea's on what else to put. But like Neal Shusterman said, "It's not writers block, there's no such thing. It's just the hard part of writing." I will be working through it but updates will come slower because of that.