1.04 - The Price of Gold

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the street, Ella drove herself and Henry down the street.

Man: (Voiceover) "There's a town in Maine."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the bed and breakfast, Ella were talking to Granny and Ruby.

"I would like a room," Ella told them.

Granny handed Ella an old fashioned key for her room. "Welcome to Storybrooke."

From 1.01 "Pilot", on the bus, Henry was reading his book.

Man: (Voiceover) "Where every storybook character you've ever known..."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Enchanted Forest's woods, Charming kissed Snow White with true love's kiss, causing a burst of magic erupt silently and harmlessly with a wave of rainbow light.

Man: (Voiceover) "Is trapped."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Enchanted Forest/Our World, Snow White/Mary Margaret released a blue bird out of the window.

Man: (Voiceover) "Between Two Worlds."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the castle, the Evil Queen arrived at Snow and Charming's wedding.

Ella: (Voiceover from 1.01 Pilot) "The Evil Queen sent a bunch of fairytale characters here?"

From 1.01 "Pilot",in the Mills house, Regina was standing at the mirror, looking at her reflection with the book in her hands.

Henry: (Voiceover from 1.01 Pilot) "They don't remember who they are."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Enchanted Forest, the curse was making it's way to the castle."

Man: (Voiceover) "Victims of a powerful curse."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the castle, the Evil Queen was confronting everyone. "Everything you love, everything all of you love, will be taken from you."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the park,Henry was sitting in the wooden castle structure.

Man: (Voiceover) "That can only be broken..."

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Mills house, Ella watched Henry walk inside.

Man: (Voiceover) "By one person."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in wooden castle structure, Henry looked at Ella. "It's your destiny. You're gonna bring back the happy endings."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the bed and breakfast, Gold was talking to Ella before he left. "Enjoy your stay."

Worlds Colliding Once Upon A Time

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Night - Outside

A group of well dressed women walked to a carriage and got in. The carriage headed off, leaving behind a scruffy looking women. In the background, there was a castle, there was fireworks that were being set off. A fairy appears and flies towards Cinderella.

"Do not despair, my dear," Fairy godmother told her. "You will attend that ball."

"Who are you?" Cinderella asked.