1.07 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter

Previously... 

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the street, Ella drove herself and Henry down the street. 

Man: (Voiceover) "There is a town in Maine..." 

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the bed and breakfast, Ella were talking to Granny and Ruby. "

"I'd like a room," Ella told them. 

Granny handed her an old fashioned key for her room. "Welcome to Storybrooke." 

From 1.01 "Pilot", on the bus, Henry were reading his book. 

Man: (Voiceover) "Where every storybook character you've ever known..." 

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Enchanted Forest woods, Charming kissed Snow White with true love's kiss, causing a burst of magic erupt silently and harmlessly with a wave of rainbow light. 

Man: (Voiceover) "Is trapped." 

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Enchanted Forest/Our World, Snow White/Mary Margaret released a blue bird out of the window. 

Man: (Voiceover) "Between two worlds." 

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the castle, the Evil Queen were walking down the aisle, using magic to make the guards get out of her way.

Ella: (Voiceover from 1.01 Pilot) "The Evil Queen sent a bunch of fairytale characters here?" 

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Mills House, Regina was standing on the porch. 

Henry: (Voiceover from 1.01 Pilot) "And now they don't remember who they are." 

From  1.01 "Pilot" , in the Enchanted Forest, the Curse smoke was making it's way to the castle. 

Man: (Voiceover) "Victims of a powerful Curse." 

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the castle, the Evil Queen was confronting everyone. "Everything you love, everything all of you love, will be taken from you." 

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Mills House, Regina was standing at the mirror, looking at her reflection with the book in her hands. 

Man: (Voiceover) "Only one knows the truth."

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Mills house, Ella watched Henry walk into the house. 

Man: (Voiceover) "And only one can break her spell." 

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the wooden castle structure, Henry looked at Ella. "It's your destiny. You're gonna bring back the happy endings." 

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the bed and breakfast, Mr. Gold looked at Ella. "Enjoy your stay." 

From 1.01 "Pilot", the clock moved. 

Worlds Colliding Once Upon A Time

Day One 

Night - Granny's Diner

Graham threw a dart, hitting a bull's eye. 

Sidney was watching him from nearby. "Nice shot, chief. I betcha 20 bucks, you can't do it again."