1.01 - Pilot

Once upon a time,there was an Enchanted Forest filled with all the classic characters we know.One day the found themselves trapped in a place where all their happy endings were stolen.Our world.This is how it happened...

Flashback-The Enchanted Forest

Day one-woods

Prince Charming was riding through the land on his steed,coming upon the forest and Snow White in her glass coffin,surrounded by the dwarfs.

"You're too late" Doc told him.

Charming was horrified,running closer to look at Snow in the coffin .

"No,no!Open it." He told them

"I'm sorry,she is gone" Grumpy told him

" At least let me say goodbye" Charming answered

The dwarfs opened the coffin,Charming kissed Snow White with true love's kiss,causing a burst of magic erupt silently and harmlessly with a wave of rainbow light.

Snow White awakened with a gasp,seeing Charming smiling."You...you found me"

"Did you ever doubt I would?" Charming asked her

"Truthfully,the glass coffin gave me pause" Snow said

Charming helped Snow White out of the coffin. "Well,you never have to worry.I will always find you"

Snow White smiled "Do you promise?"

Castle-wedding cermony

The scene transitioned into a wedding cermony of Snow White and Prince Charming.

"I do" Charming said

"And do you,Snow White ,promise to take this man to be your husband,and love him for all eternity ?" the preacher asked

"I do" Snow White answered

"And now I pronounce you husband and wife" The preacher finished.

The audience cheered as Snow White and Charming sealed their fate with a kiss,but before their lips could touch the door opened and the evil queen stepped in making the crowd gasped.

"Sorry,I'm late" The Queen said.

And start walking towards Snow White and Prince Charming,making two guards run towards her to keep her away from Snow and Charming but the queen used magic on them to make the fly to the sides

"It's the Queen!Run!" Doc told them scared.

Snow White drew Charming's sword and pointing it at the queen.

"She's not Queen anymore,she's nothing more than an evil witch." She said.

"No,no,no.Don't stoop to her level,There's no need" Charming said while placing his hand on Snow's that was holding the sword and taking it from Snow.

"Your waste your time,you've already lost,And I'll not let you ruin this wedding." Charming said to the Queen

"Oh,I haven't come here to ruin anything.On the contrary dear.I've come to give you a gift." The Queen told the couple.

"We want nothing from you" Snow respond.

"But you shall have it.My gift to you is this happy,happy day,for tomorrow my real work begins.You've made your vows,now I make mine.Soon everything you love,everything all of you love will be taken from you forever,and out of your suffering will rise my victory.I shall the destroy your happiness if it is the last thing I do" The queen told everyone and turned around to leave.