1.06 - The Shepherd

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the street, Ella drove her herself and Henry down the street. 

Man: (Voiceover) "There's a town in Maine."

From 1.01 "Pilor", in the bed and breakfast, Ella were talking to Granny and Ruby.

"I'd like a room," Ella told them. 

Granny handed Ella an old fashioned key for her room. "Welcome to Storybrooke."

From 1.01 "Pilot", on the bus, Henry were reading his storybook.

Man: (Voiceover) "Where every storybook character you've ever known..." 

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Enchanted Forest's woods, Charming kissed Snow White with true love's kiss, causing a burst of magic erupt silently and harmlessly with a waveof rainbow light. 

Man: (Voiceover) "Is trapped." 

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Enchanted Forest/Our World, Snow White/Mary Margaret released a blue bird out of the window. 

Man: (Voiceover) "Between two worlds,"

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the castle, the Evil Queen had arrived at Charming and Snow White's wedding using magic to move the guards from her path. 

Ella: (Voiceover from 1.01 Pilot) "The Evil Queen sent a bunch of fairytale characters here?" 

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Mills House, Regina was standing at the door looking outside. 

Henry: (Voiceover from 1.01 Pilot) "And now they don't remember who they are." 

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Enchanted Forest, the Curse smokewas making its way to the castle. 

Man: (Voiceover) "Victims of a powerful curse." 

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the castle, the Evil Queen was confronting everyone. "Everything you love, everything all of you love, will be taken from you." 

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Mills house, Regina was standing at the mirror, looking at her reflection with the book in her hands.

Man: (Voiceover) "Only one knows the truth."

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Mills house, Ella watched Henry walked inside. 

Man: (Voiceover) "And only one can break her spell."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the wooden castle structure, Henry looked at Ella. "It's your destiny. You're gonna bring back the happy endings." 

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the bed and breakfast, Mr. Gold was talking to Ella. 

"You enjoy your stay," Gold told her. 

From 1.01 "Pilot", the clock tower, the clock moved. 

Worlds Colliding Once Upon A Time

Day One 

Night - Nolan House - Outside

David and Kathryn arrived outside their house. 

"You know, you had the same look on your face before we bought it, too," Kathryn told him. "You couldn't see past the ugly windmill on the lawn. And said you'd never buy and old lady house. Do you remember what made you change your mind?"