I BROKE YOU AND I WILL MEND YOU 3

Nurse Daisy had came and started taking care of Bondita, who was like a torn paper laid on the bed. Others started moving on with their works while Anirudh startled there only but still manged to go to the court. It's been two days Manorama came to the house after her secret meeting was about to cross Bondita's room. She saw Sampoorna there and got glimpses of Flashbacks were Sampoorna tried to Dig a valley between her and Bondita, so she thought of having a look on what was happening. 

Mano hided safely and comfortably behind the Door and tried to overhear, 

Nurse Daisy was arranging the side table while Sampoorna was waiting there formulating what to talk and how to talk....

As daisy spotted Sapoorna she asked politely about the reason for her visit. " Wo aapko dhanyavaadh kehana tha! aap kitna kayal rakthe humari bahu ko " she acted which surprised mano.

" Humara toh farz hai lekin tumlog jaise sasural wale milna Bondita ji ka saubagya hai! she praised whole heartedly. " Wo toh hai " she flashed while Nurse continued " yaha toh yeh haal hai ki kissi insaan aise coma mein pad gaye toh unhe daya ki thor pe maar diya jaatha hai lekin tumlog jitna karcha karke uski dekh baal kar rahe ho " she said innocently which was sucked by Sampoorna.

" Aap kya keharahe hain apne logon ko maar dete aise kar sakthe hai kya " she asked astonished.

" ji wo kya haina... aksar coma patients utne ka pratishath bohuth kam hai! uski uppar  samay vyarth aur paisa vyarth aur umeed bhi toot jaatha isliye log unhe ek din mein maarke aage bad jaathe hai ! she explained the prevailing situation.

" Haina aisa hogaya ab isse koi nayi badal saktha, aap humme bhi madath karenge aisa karne mein " sampoorna tried 

" Aap kyu Mr. Roy Chowdary toh bohuth pyaar karthe hai unki patni se nayi maanenge iskiliye " daisy expressed her view.

" Ha nayi maanega lekin karna toh padega hum bade hai bachchon ki bhavishya ki bhare mein sochthe haina, apko hi pata hai ro rokar behaal hogaya uska ek aur patni bhi hai usse bhi toh dekhna haina isliye Bondita ko bhi ap sui dekar maar dijiye taake sab log usse bhool kar apne zindagi mein aage bade... " Sampoorna shedded fake tears.

" Tk aap keharahein toh mein Doctor se baath karlungi, aur sui lane ko kehadungi " Daisy believed Sampoorna.

" Dhanayavad yeh baath kisiko math badayiyega koi samabal nayi paayenge sab hone ke baath mein samballungi " she said and Daisy just nooded her head as it was normal in her profession.

Sampoorna smirked and went out of the room, while Manorama became numb Thinking how can someone stoop so low that too killing her own sister just for property and asserts.

Manorama decided to Peel her skin before Rc's, and thought to wait rather revaealing it now.

The next day, Doctor came and was received by Sampoorna. Mano was waiting for this as they proceed towards Bondita's room she ran to call Anirudh, kaka and binoy. When they reached the doctor was making the injection ready, Mano haven't said anything she just said emergency and brought them.

" Anirudh Doctor sampoorna maa ki kehne pe sui deke Bondita ko maarne waale hai " and she just narrated all those she have heared. Anirudh was flushed and ashamed that she was his friend's wife once and Bondita's sister. Kaka huffed in anger while Binoy gave a neutral expression.

Doctor felt embraced as he have listened to Sampoorna, he justified that Sampoorna begged him that she is doing everything for Anirudh's life and he had gave in. He went out while Daisy too said same thing. 

All rc's came to the hall as they don't want to create drama before Bondita. 

" Achcha hua Manorama bahu ne dekliye nayi toh kya hoga! Binoy tum yeh sab dekhne ke baath bhi apni patni ki paksh loge " he yelled in high voice. Sampoorna gave a angry glare to Manorama as she have spoiled her whole plan and also brought her before the whole family. Manorama too faced her strongly.