WE ARE MEANT TO BE (OS)

UNEDITED 

Scenario :

Bondita and Anirudh after their Marriage annulment faced troubles in Tulsipur as Villagers were against them living under same roof. Anirudh could not trust Bondita's Mama and Mami brought Sumati Ma and made them stay in their other koti. He himself have taken care of them while Bondita completed her studies in Calcutta Law college recently. As soon as she entered the college she have started teaching village girls with Basic Eduaction needed for their Daily routine. 

I can understand this is similar to he is mine and kehna zaroori hai kya but only background is same and the scenario is different and it is a stand alone. No connections with any of the previous ones.

WE ARE MEANT TO BE !!

The normal sunny day Bondita have been teaching the Village girls around twelve to Fifteen. In those some of the Family permitted happily, while some under compulsion of Anirudh and some other girls came stealthily as other girls were learning some new things.

She teaches them mostly all subjects but Maths and science specifically as ordered by Anirudh which helps them. Bondita herself immersed in the Maths taught some basics of calculations turned and found more than half of the class have been sleeping..

She huffed and made noises but they were busy indulged in their dream land.Having No other choice she brought them to the Garden attached to the koti and made them sit under mango tree and let them have chit chat for some time to bring thim out of their drousiness.

" Master ji aapki sakha babu aaj nayi aayi ?" A girl asked happily.

" Ha ha Master ji ab tak toh aajana chayiye !" another girl Remarked.

As they said it's been a routine Anirudh comes to the school and sits with the girls and admires Bondita's Teaching while all the girls excluding few admires him. Bondita knows that very well still she could not say anything because like them she too also not related to him as their relation doesn't have any particular name.

" Arey tumlog pagal hai kya master ji ki saamne keharahe hain unki sakha babu ki bhare mein " A girl talked in terms of Bondita which brought a little smile in her face.

" Kyu nahi abhi toh inki beech main koi rishtha nayi haina isliye sab dekh sakthe hai unhe kuware hain Barrister hain ! kya pata humese kisiko pasand kare ! " the girl said dreamily dropping thunders in Bondita's Head.

Bondita as soon as she started to feel for him differently started to feel insecure because of their Nameless rishta. He have so many admireres around Tulsipur and His image elevated as he helps and works for Women Empowerment.

Many girls started to dream to be his which irks Bondita who wondered the way to secure her sakha Babu or else her Patibabu. She could not confront them as Anirudh never expressed his feelings openely his eyes showed friendship and Warmth she needed but she wasn't aware what he is feeling for her whether Romantically or only as a Badlav Partner? With this confusion she looked at the class they were talking cheerfully regarding Anirudh.

" Bus bohuth hogaya paadayi ki samay hai ab idhar udhar ki baath bandh karo kya padenge ab ?" Bondita questioned them while all together said " Vighyaan padenge "

She smiled and searched the Book found out that she have left her Book in RC haveli. She smacked her head called a girl Koyal and fetch the Book from the RC haveli.

Koyal ran swiftly to the Haveli there found Anirudh, kaka, Binoy and Som talking with Guests. Koyal stood there and saw Ramprakash Banerjee the reputed zameendar of tulsipur saying " Anirudh Babu aapko humare ghar ki jamaai banana chahthe hain hum " within that koyal unknowingly pushed the vase in schock distracting them from the Talk.