FORGIVE ME (OS)

Disclaimer : It's a tragedy os

Bondita have grown up into a Beautiful women, have successfully completed her Barrister Degree in Calcutta Law college. Anirudh was proud of her and could not stop admiring her, even after caging his heart his Heart had changed its path and started to Beat for her which he doesnot want. He Feels helpless as he could not move away from her after knowing that she too have the same feeling for him.

Saudamini was waiting for the Moment his Zimendari gets complete so that she can marry him. It was she who broke Bondita's marriage truth in a Heart breaking Manner. It took years for Bondita to come out of the Trauma due to saudamini's accusations of spoiling her life.

Bondita being Pampered by each and everyone except Binoy who still takes saudamini side and instigates her to pursue Anirudh. Bondita realised whatever she is feeling for her patibabu is nothing but love but hesitated to express it.

Anirudh who was aware of his heart tried to move away from her as he thought it's a sin to love her. He considered her as a student and a girl who grew before him ! He dwelled between his feelings and ideologies.

Saudamini who came to meet Anirudh to discuss about her marriage, saw that he is in his study while kaka and Bondita were off to temple. She thought it as a correct opportunity to play her tactics. She walked slowly into the study Anirudh looked up earnestly thinking it to be Bondita.

His smile Freezed seeing Saudamini, yet he managed and called her inside. " Aao mini kuch kaam tha kya ?" 

" Ha Anirudh, wo kya haina ab toh tum humare bhare mein soch saktha haina ?" saudamini said trying to hug him but he moved away sensing her near which irritated her. 

" Nayi mini maine pehle se kehadiya na tumse shaadi nayi kar saktha ! " he said controlling his emotions.

" Kyu ? yeh math batao tumne Bondita se pyaar karne laga ! tum jaante ho na Anirudh tum aise nayi kar saktha ! "

Anirudh schocked at the statement nodded and stumbled " Aisi.. baath nayi hai Bondita ki wajeshe nahi hai main dusre shaadi nayi kar saktha ! meri adharshon ki khilaf hai wo " 

" Achcha aisi baath hai toh apni shishya se pyaar karna bhi ek guru kiliye galath hi haina tumhare adharshon ki khilaf hi haina " she fumed in anger as she got to know he is avoiding her as he fell in love with Bondita.

" Sahi keharahi hai Mini! tumne kya kaha Bondita sirf tumhara zimendari hai kabhi tumhari patni nayi ban sakthi ! isliye mini ne tumpe bharosa karke intezaar ki lekin tumne iski saare umeed thod rahe ho " yelled Binoy who came into the study.

" Baba aap samjhthe kyu nahi abhi bhi Bondita ki Zimendari hai mere upar ! main kaise kar saktha mini se shaadi " He turned towards the table to control his emotions as his eyes were already turned red and tears stagnated in the eyes.

His heart cried whenever he said her as zimendari as he wanted her to be his. Saudamini and Binoy looked at each other and smirked thinking it's the correct time to achieve what they want.

" Tk phir nibao apni zimendari ! " Binoy said Non chalantly.

" Matlab ?" he tuened excitedly thinking that he got a way.

" Sirf padaai karwaana zimendari nahi hoti usse kissi achche ghar pe shaadi karwado tab pura hoga tumhara zimendari ! kabhi tum usse patni ki roop pe sweekar nahi karega, wo bachchi kab tak tumhara raa dekh ke rehegi ha batao " he stiked at the point which crunched Anirudh's heart into millions.

" Baba aap kya keharahe hain? Bondita ko kissi aur se ...." he could not complete the sentence even. How could he seperate his jeene ka wajha from him??