Bendy and The Ink Machine: Main Event Stars (6/1/2021)

Let's start off with the most popular of the books, BATIM. Originally last year, I didn't really feel like writing for it. But after some time, it has become my favorite of the three, for many reasons. Since unlike the other two, I have the most creative freedom to work with and don't have to build off character archetypes that creators (Huniedev, Okayado) have already established.

Yes, I know there is some personality aspects in the real BATIM characters from the game, but those are completely separate from how the fan fiction has them since they're not just carbon copies of their cartoon characters, but just actors. Though I have sprinkled a little bit of their cartoon counterparts (i.e. Bendy being a trickster) while adding my own flair to some characters (i.e. Alice Angel being an overprotective, highly sophisticated, femme fatale). I love the way the main girls have been established in the book and soon I will establish more for the main character, Andrew "Frankie" Garrett. Personally I think he will become my favorite of the three Andrews as the story progresses. Throw in that the story that takes place in 1940s New York amidst World War II and it becomes a really fun story to write.

Issue with this book is also the time it takes place, since I am always researching how American history in the 1940s was like and what had existed and what the world was like for the time. It takes usual hours for me to read and understand something (especially the war) and making sure I don't include something that hadn't been invented. That also works against me sometimes since I would love to do chapters that are about something cool, but usually those things didn't exist for another couple decades. But that is my fault, since I should work with what I gave myself.

Now, let's talk about the future of the book and what's planned. Along with the other two stories, I have been coming up with a lot of ideas for how this will go. So far, the story has been pretty cheery with a slight overtone of like, an anime. But after some thinking, I plan to do a complete 360 on the series. I went back to it's video game roots and wanted to enter the world of horror with it. But not only horror, but a really dark tone to the already gothic atmosphere the story has. I've went this direction since I don't want to bore myself with some anime type writing for it and because, it's perfect for where the story is.

Don't stress though, the smut is of course still gonna be there. Can't have big booba anime girls without that, since it's basically a crime. Just like the beach trip chapter, the smut will be delivered in the most explicit and dirtiest way I can write and I feel that's perfect for the story, seeing how I want to take it to a dark tone.

So to the people who enjoy reading it, expect more updates coming real soon were the last chapter had ended. Bendy, Alice, Boris and Andrew will make their returns in the next couple weeks. Just waiting on this school to be over and to finish up this chapter for my other book.

Besides that, do you have any questions on the book? I will answer it the most informative way I can. If not, thank you for reading this and hope you have a good day :)