HuniePop: Professional Womanizer (6/1/2021)

Oh man, how far this book has come. From absolute dog shit writing, to the 2nd chapter taking over an hour to read, to the last few chapters you can sit through without wanting to click off from how terrible they are.

This book is so hard to write sometimes, it's tough when it comes to writing where to take this story since the game itself doesn't really give me much to work with besides just the bare bones objective of the first and second game. There isn't enough universe I feel for me to really expand like with the other two. This story has potential, but with shitty writing and plot of the Sunday night 01 to Monday 15 has already killed off a lot of space that could've been devoted to a lot of more time for things that actually mattered. I am BARELY establishing a real plot in the story and it is annoying since the plot could've been going a long time ago. This book has been going on since 2016 and it has barley made any progress when it comes to plot, character development, or anything that people want to see when it comes to a HuniePop fan fiction.

Until now, that is. I am tired of this story being a beautiful disaster in my mind, and it is about time I do something about it. With this book, I will be taking it into a more drama, character focused story. I will stick to the same plot as the games but won't make the characters as 2D as they actually are. Going deeper into their personalities and reasoning for why they act and make chapters on just various things about them and how Andrew is with them. Speaking of Andrew "John" Garrett, there will be just the same amount of character development as everyone else. As the protagonist i'm sure it matters the most out of all the characters and trust me, he needs it.

Expect a little bit of fantasy elements I guess, since after all there is fairies, cat girls, aliens, gods and goddesses, and giant space deities that are hornier than Abia. I won't give it too much spotlight though, expect it a little on chapters that feature Death or Venus or just any of the colorful characters.

There will still be A LOT of eroge within the story since the whole plot of the series is for Andrew to lay as much pipe as possible, rather it be for a reward or to save a whole galaxy, expect there to be a lot lemons.

Speaking of saving the galaxy, HuniePop 2 was released not that long ago and yes, I played and loved it, but it really fucked up my story writing. I had Ashley in the story as Andrew and Lillian's daughter from the future, then Huniedev makes Ashley a character to fuck, as well as making her cousins to Lillian.

Going off of that, there is something I need to address with HuniePop 2 for the story. I hate to say it, but I will not be getting to HuniePop 2 harem anytime soon. Yes, I want to get there as soon as possible, I do, but I still have the original cast to get over with and I feel just ignoring them and skipping to 2 would've been lazy, which was what I was planning to do. But I didn't go through with it, since it would've lowered the quality of the story even more, and would've thrown away a lot of character development I need for the cast. Which by the way, having 24 girls to write and develop is not an easy thing to speed through. But trust me, I already have a lot planned for the HuniePop 2 section, so please be patient if you're looking forward to that.

I also plan to rewrite Sunday 01-Monday 15 whenever I have the free time to do it. I hate those chapters and don't even like reading them over. They are big stains on a book that could be very good if they just didn't exist. I'm sorry if you feel different about them, but they haven't aged well for me in my mind since they're just a product of their time, aka when I was 11-12 and was terrible at writing. Let's also not forget the 2nd chapter is 20,000 words long, which takes about 1 fucking hour to read and is ABOVE most college requirements for essays. Can't make this shit up.

Besides that, do you have any questions on the book? I will answer it the most informative way I can. If not, thank you for reading this and hope you have a good day :)