Monster Musume: Heroes, Villains, and Royals (7/27/2023)

Okay so yes, I will be making a brand new book!! I have not published a new story since like 2017 so this is crazy. This will be my 4th book that I will be adding to my workload BUT this is actually gonna be my 3rd book I will be currently working on. What does that mean? Well let me explain.

After a brief couple of hours of thinking about my Monster Musume story, I figured it was really becoming another HuniePop situation where I was hating having my old writing mess up my story and I was not liking a lot of the characters. I really hate using the actual Monster Musume girls because it's boring and frustrating to have to write characters that are already well established in canon and having to remember certain things so..

1 will be replacing that book. I am keeping some characters like Ulysses, Horo, Paula, and some of the plot I was doing. I will not be using the main girls from the series or most of the characters from the anime or manga, as I feel it's just too uncreative to write those characters into a story. But this story will be set in the same Monster Musume universe with a bunch of monster girls and original written characters that I will add to the main cast in the new book, such as a fallen egyptian goddess looking for a lover or a queen bee seeking her consort!

The official title will be Monster Musume: Heroes, Villains, and Royals.

Characters
Ulysses "Haldir" Garrett - The main character of it all, he is the young self-made billionaire spends a lot of his time isolated in his home and running both his businesses and being a spokesperson for the Cultural Exchange Bill. Mysterious as he is charismatic, he lives almost a triple life outside of what the public sees. He fights this "demonic presence" within himself while at night he dawns a whole an identity that could forever ruin his life. But Ulysses himself is a very kind, caring, and understanding young man who tries his very best to take care of the life that is his, especially when it comes to his housemates that he host as part of the Cultural Exchange Program.

Horo - The dragon princess that comes from a well established clan of a fearsome and almost god-like dragon warriors, Horo is a hot-headed, prideful, and often times ignorant dragon woman. Joining the Cultural Exchange Program out of her own accord, she was the first to be matched up with Ulysses and has grown attached to the young man. She originally was very distant with him and felt nervous, but she has grown to become very affectionate with him in recent times. Not as overly affectionate as her housemates, Horo tries to have her moments with Ulysses in a less intimate way then the rest. Due to her royal status, she often butt heads with Queen due to her royal status as a Queen while Horo still remains a Princess and is completely annoyed by the bees she sometimes brings. She is grossed out by Paula's obsession with Ulysses, and gets annoyed with Abyss' accidental rudeness. But everyone knows she has soft side deep down. Don't tell her this either, but she loves to bask in cute things, like taking care of her plushies and playing some cooking flash games on her laptop.

 Don't tell her this either, but she loves to bask in cute things, like taking care of her plushies and playing some cooking flash games on her laptop

Paula - A Japanese ghost known as a Hasshaku-sama, Paula is an eight-foot tall and beautiful woman who is BEYOND obsessed with Ulysses. Ulysses had encountered her on a business trip he took to Japan and thinking she was just some crazed fan stalking him around town, he kind of ignored her. But fans can't mysteriously get on private jets thousands of feet in the air now can they? Seeing as he became a victim of a Hasshaku-sama's "Obsessive Curse" he decided to take the woman into his household and become his second housemate. She will not stop at anything to be with the man and will wait as long as she needs and will never go away until Ulysses is hers. But when she is not obsessing over the man, you can often find her taking care of the home's garden and is a very kind, supportive, and loving person to her fellow housemates.