6

A/N Happy Pride Month!!!

It was at this point Peter knew he had f*cked up.

Kid: Ummmmmmmmm
Kid: I... really... like spiders? And I guess... you might like spiders to? ...So, like... Mama Spider because... we both like spiders?

Mama Spider: That is the worst excuse I have ever heard in my entire life
Mama Spider: *read

Dad: Yeah, kid, even over text you can't lie

Big Bro: HEY! Don't bully my brother!

Kid: Tha-

Big Bro: It's not his fault he is terrible at lying!!

Kid: ...
Kid: How did you cut me off over TEXT!?

Big Bro: SkillZ

~

Tonys POV

Ok... what's going on? Looking around the room, I can see two highly trained assassins and an annoying child all... giggling!? I honestly didn't know Nat could giggle. Like, I physically thought that was outside her capabilities.

And what were they laughing AT!? Everyone is watching them now, and they aren't even noticing!

"AGENT ROMANOFF!" Eek, Fury noticed! "WHAT EXACTLY IS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU ARE MISSING MY MEETING FOR!?!?!?"

Oh noooo... Fury is FURYous! Geddit? Like, fury-ous? No? Tough crowd.

Fury stormed over to where Nat was sitting, all amusement wiped from her face. He grabbed her phone and- oh noooooo! He's doing that thing! That- that teacher thing where-

"Kid says that, ooh Big Bro, who's he, must be a magician! Oh, and that he can lie, to which Dad has said that no, no he can't. Would you like to share with everyone who exactly this is, and why he has been calling you Mama Spider?" At this point everyone, including me, is curious. Fury grabs Clint and Pietro's phones, before declaring that he has found his 'Dad' and 'Big Bro'. Does... Nat have a kid!? Like, a breathing, alive, under 18 kid!?!? No. Freaking. Way.

Nat's POV

No. No no no no no. This can't be happening. Looking to my right, Clint and Pietro have gone deathly pale. Now that Fury knows... sh*t.

Fury's POV (bet you didn't see that one coming)

Natasha Romanoff, aka Natalia Romonova, aka the Black Widow, aka the most deadly assassin ever has a KID!? Why didn't I know about this! Why... didn't she tell me about this?

Is he trustworthy? What if he betrays her? What if he is HYDRA!? Nope, deep breaths Nick, you can do this.

"A... kid," I cursed myself for the tremble in my voice, "You have a kid." With that, an uproar of shouting came from the other idiots- sorry, Avengers. Clint and Pietro looked like death, and even Nat looked a bit pale. So, I decided to take pity on them.

"You can text your kid after the meeting has ended. And PLEASE, will you lot STOP SHOUTING!!"

That shut them up!
I quickly memorized the number, then handed the phone back to Nat, before dismissing the Avengers early.

~

Kid: Big Bro must be a magician! It is the only way!
Kid: And I CAN lie!

Dad: No, no you can't

Kid: I can!
Kid: I just don't want to lie to you!
Kid: You should feel honoured
Kid: Though, I wasn't lying
Kid: Hello?
Kid: Are you gone?
Kid: Ok
Kid: It's ok, I understand

$) @~@ the date was a success!

Mama Spider: Nonono
Mama Spider: Sorry
Mama Spider: We are back!

Dad: Sorry
Dad: Our boss...
Dad: Kinda took your mamas phone
Dad: So if you get some random texts, it's probably from him 🙄

Big Bro: You there kid?
Big Bro: Hello?