Chapter. 1. Coming Home.

Dani and Sonny were working a case, the rest of the squad was at a crime scene and Cragen was at a meeting.  Olivia walked into the squad she stood there and just stared. Shell was in nothing but her underwear and if was obvious she had been beaten. When Dani saw her ahe immediately ran over, as did Sonny. "Are you OK?" Sonny asked. Olivia didn't speak just continued to stare into the distance. Sonny took off his coat and put it around her. She jumped slightly so he backed off.

"Can you tell me your name?" Dani asked.  Olivia still didn't utter a word. "Um.... OK.... Well come with me so we can...  take your statement" she said guiding Olivia to interrogation. Once they were inside Olivia started to pace, her breathing was fast paced and panicked. "You're OK here. You don't have to be afraid" she said but Olivia ignored her and continued to pace. Sonny walked in to try and help out, but that made things worse.

"Doesn't that make you dizzy?" he asked and Dani rolled her eyes. Olivia stopped at a wall and rested her head against it. "OK so I think it's about time you start to tell us what happened" Sonny said and now Olivia's eyes widened. She started to cry and hit her head against the wall. "Stop that!" Sonny yelled. He ran towards her and pulled her away from the wall. He handcuffed her to the table which didn't help.

"Have you not learned anything!" Dani yelled and Sonny laughed.

"You're the one who was letting her bash her head in!" he yelled as he stormed out, Dani followed closely.

Cragen entered the squad to see the two fighting. "What's going on?" he asked angrily.

"We have a vic she won't say who she is and I don't know what to do" Sonny said.

"So he handcuffed her to the table!" Dani yelled.

"Alright both of you shut up! I'll go talk to her because of course she won't talk if you two are in there" Cragen said walking into the interrogation. He opened the door and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw her. "Olivia?!" he gasped as he ran towards her. He uncuffed her quickly. "What happened?" he asked worriedly but she didn't answer. She quickly backed away and he knew it was PTSD. He left to get Elliot because he knew he'd get through to her. Elliot was furious that Olivia wasn't taken to the ER. He stormed off and walked to interrogation. He was able to get through to Liv and calm her down so he took her to the ER. He was getting answers.

I'M SO SORRY IT'S SHORT! Another short chapter soz but half of it deleted and I didn't wanna rewrite it all over again so I rushed it sorry it's not a very good start. Sorry if there's typos, chapter 2 will be better. That's a promise.