Chapter 5. Uncle

Olivia was sleeping soundly so Elliot let her rest. He took a shower but when he returned she was gone. Without a trace.

Olivia's POV.

Two of Tucker's guys showed up and took me. I would scream but why other. They wouldn't care. They'd probably kill Elliot on the spot. I walked to their car and just let them do what they wanted to me. There was no point in fighting. No point in telling. There was no point in anything. So why stop them?

"If you testify then we will do worse" one of them warned but I didn't really care.  Two years ago I probably would've  said try me. But now I didn't wanna fight back I didn't wanna win. I just wanted to survive.

"I won't testify OK. I won't just please leave me alone" I pleaded. He backed away from me and opened the car door letting me leave but I didn't wanna go back to El. I couldn't face him, not like this.

I continued to walk until I saw him, standing there with that grin on his face. He stood in front of me blocking my path. "What's this I'm hearing about you arresting my uncle?"

"I-it wasn't me. I didn't say anything I swear"

"Don't lie to me" he said slapping me across the face. Surprisingly no one even noticed, but then again why would they? He's not the kind of man who draws too much attention on himself.

"I'm not lying!" I yelled teary eyed.

"I see you've forgotten what I've taught you" he whispered getting dangerously close to.me.

"Maybe you're not a very goof teacher"

"Or maybe you're a bad student" he said putting a hand to my face.

"You're not gonna change me" I said pulling away.

"Oh. So Stabler got you your confidence back huh? I might have to fix that"

Elliot's POV.

I panicked when I didn't see Liv, I was gonna call Cragen but she just walked in. She didn't say a word just walked straight to the bathroom and slammed the door. I didn't know what to do so I just left her alone. It's all I can do. I switched on the TV and it was showing Tucker's interview.

"Detective Benson is clearly confused, I admit I questioned her a bit too soon but I'm not a rapist or a kidnapper" he said and on hearing this I switched it off. I just wanted this day to end. I just sat there in silence for a half an hour before deciding to.check on Liv. "Hey Liv you OK?" I called through the door.

"Go away!" she called back.

"Olivia you can talk to me" I said quite desperately.

"No. You don't understand!" she replied, sounding hysterical.

"Just talk to me"

"He raped me OK!" she yelled and noe I was more worried.

"Who?" I asked but got no answer. "Who raped you?" I called but still she didn't reply. "Olivia!" I yelled trying to grab her attention. She opened the door and looked at me.

"Did you know Tucker's an uncle?" she asked and I was confused at first but then it clicked.

"His nephew taped you?"

"Yeah for 18 months and then today and Tucker tried to cover it up. Two of his guys threatened me" she said and I didn't answer I just hugged her tightly. I felt terrible for what she was going through. But at least now we knew that Tucker is innocent, well maybe innocent isn't the appropriate word.

Sorry if it's rushed or short or if there's mistakes but I rushed it AGAIN!!! SORRY!!!