Ch-2

Some information that you should know before starting:-
Athanese is wearing the clothes in the picture..
Athanese at age of 5

That's how he looks now we shall continue

The kids are now 1 years old..?

Athanese (POV)

I think this is where athy sees Claude's picture for the very first time.......and calls him a bastard and trash....oh hell it's gonna be so funny I can't wait hahaha...

After few minutes lily came too us with a picture book to show picture.

"Bayaya !" And lily complemented her....

If only you knew lily.....Pfft- hahhahahaha omg this is hilarious !!

I started giggling and then lily started to tell us about our selves though we already knew.

"And your name is Athanasia De Alger Obelia and you're Athanese De Alger Obelia prince athanese you are the younger one by 5 minutes 3 seconds but you both are twins" she completed with a warm and bright smile.

.....fuck Diana, lily be our mother instead.....

Then out of nowhere.

Athy looked at me and patted my head with a bright smile...

Omgomgomgomgomgshitahhhhhsoocutejsjdkaksnxbfhsksmdbfhe

Ladies and gentlemen our MC has already died story over... The end

Ahem sorry about that lets continue :D

Lily saw this and giggled at the site while athy smiled even more...

The meeting

The age is 5 years old

Athanese (POV)

Omg today is the day I am going to meet Claude I knew it but now I am nervous what if he kills ME!? I mean I do have 50% of dieing please god watch over me.

Wait what should I call him!? That's even a greater problem athy will call him daddy but what should I call him father? No too formal, daddy, like athy? No too cheesy, papa? Mmhh papa sounds cute okay I will call him pa-