Ch-15

(• Training arc ends here •)

Athanese POV

"A bun now what do I need to learn?"

"How to control black magic and resentful energy"

"Woahh that sounds cool"

"It is"

"For resentful energy you don't need to use your mana, to manipulate this energy  you need a source to help you like music or voices"

"Music?"

"Music can have many effects in past when there was no rain some professional musicians used music to help the farmers and there land there are different types of musics of course the one you're learning is 'dancing with the corpse' it's a type of music with includes both voice and music."

"Ok"

"This is a lyre an ancient instrument this will be your heart never ever let go of it always have it with you it's your heart, you will die if you let go of this"

(Picture Found on Pinterest)

"First we will practice 'dancing with the corpse' you'll use a common lyre with no strength or magic first"

"Alright"

Abun started playing the lyre a black must started to cover the area.

"What's happening!?"

"It's resentful energy I am manipulating it"

He started to play faster and faster, the mist surrounding him start to swirl around in the air with the music, then it all collapsed as the music stopped.

"'Dancing with the corpse'  means manipulating this energy and giving it orders with the music. Now practice this tune on your lyre it won't do anything but you need to master this tune to control the energy then I'll teach how you can communicate with the people who are dead."

"Alright"

"Ok, so as you can see your lyre as alphabets under each string you nee to learn them because this lyre doesn't have any letters.
I am gonna start with basic
Note 1- AC, AB, GH, BC AAAB"

I am so confused......

--------Time skip------- (why would you want to suffer and see how the fuck he learns to play a lyre? He's not even cute😔✋)

"So now that you have learned how to play the lyre we can move on"

"Hey can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"W-What's happening in Obelia?"

"...right now Obelia is grieving for you"

"Oh.."

"Alright enough depression let's move on"

"I- can you let me relax for a second!"

"Nope time is money, and I'm a thief"

"What the-"

"Let's move!"

I tool my bag an we went near the exit.

"Listen brat"

"Yeah?"

"Outside of this forest is your destination, there will be a lot of difficulties, dangers and life threating times. Don't ever give up and keep moving on. Think cleverly. Thinking and strategizing is the key to becoming the most powerful. Always stay positive and do what you feel is right"

"What? Why are you saying such things"

Then suddenly he pushed the lyre towards my chest and started to fade away.

"a bun what's happening?! What's wrong with you!?"

"Stupid brat you didn't forget what I told right..? 'if you ever let go of this lyre you would die.' this is my last lesson with you, the lyre has taken you as the owner now. The contract ends today you don't have to do anything to Claude or anyone Anything. You gave me  a successor that's already enough....
Make me proud little brat."

He hugged for the last time before fading away completely.

Tears where falling down my face.

After few minutes the disguise abun put on me also came off.

I stood there... Alone.....
again...

To be continued...

Tell me your reviews!

And don't forget to vote!

Abaddon is dead yay :'D