Prologue: Introductions

Atlantis

"You're all going to take place in a Killing Game!" The words of the robotic bear hung heavy in the air, silence washing over the group of people. "What the hell?! I didn't sign up for this fucking shit." The genderqueer broke the silence that had fallen onto them.

The bluenette flinched, she didn't really understand the whole situation. It was something that was undeniably odd, and almost, something that was actually hard to think about. "H-hey- lets all try to calm down- I'm sure the teddy bear will explain- we're all probably misinterpreting what they're saying anyways-"

A seperate brunette from than the one who asked about a bell being taken. "This is a joke- right-?" The female named Atlantis tried to deny their predicament, staring right at the bear. "I am not a teddy bear! I am Monosaw, the supervisor of Kaosubarē and this killing game! I am no lisr either, you all are going to take part in this killing game!"

Atlantis quite honestly failed to understand why this was happening. "Well, are you gonna fucking explain or not?" The loud red head asked, a hand lying on their hip. "Daring, are we? The rules are simple. Kill someone and don't get caught if you want to leave!" Monosaw seemed hysterical, as if it were some sort of sick joke.

"Now don't think you can just go around killing each other! As fun as that sounds to watch, there are set rules you must follow!" The dual colored bear paused, handing out what looked to phones to the group of people. "These are your monophones! The regulations I have set for this academy are contained here. If you destroy these, you will receive punishment!"

That bear, or well- 'Monosaw' was quite persistent in this, weren't they? "I refuse to believe this is serious-" Atlantis spoke once more, her hands clenching the device she was given. However, they're train of thought was broken, particularly by someone setting a hand on their shoulder lightly. "Hey- I don't know your name, b-but, I think it's best we listen and look at the r-rules- this could be dangerous-," The same brunette who tried to calm all of them down said.

Atlantis let out a sigh, she might as well go along with it. If this was all just a mere twisted joke, the sooner they complied, the sooner it would be over. The blue haired female pressed down on the power button with slight hesitation. The device's screen lit up, a blue light shining on their face. The screen read 'Atlantis', before fading into the home screen of the monophone.

"Let's get this over with." The female muttered to herself, as she managed to find where the rules were located, as Atlantis began to read.

Rule #1 - 'Nightime' is from 10 PM to 8 AM. Some areas will be off limits at night, entering these areas when not permitted will result in punishment.

Rule #2 -  Sleeping anywhere besides the sleeping quarters is strictly prohibited.

Rule #3 - With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore Kaosubarē at your discretion.

Rule #4 - Violence against Monosaw is prohibited just as is the destruction of surveillance cameras and property.

Rule #5 - Lending, or trading hand books to fellow peer is strictly prohibited.

Rule #6 - Anyone who kills a fellow ultimate and becomes 'blackened' will be permitted to leave, unless they are discovered.

Rule #7 - If the guilty party is found out during the trial, they will be executed.

Rule #8 - If the guilty party is not exposed, they alone will be permitted to leave, and all the remaining ultimates will be executed.