Prologue: Continuation

Lailai

"Ouch-" was all the female heard, before they nearly lost their balance. If it weren't for the genderfluid's reflexes, even if they did stumble when catching the taller female; they probably would have fallen as well. "Thanks Husk," the female smiled, as she stood up straight. Husk simply nodded in response. In slight concern, the brunette turned to look at who had collided with her.

"Hey, you okay, kid?" The female asked, a warm and reassuring tone ringing in her voice as she kneeled down beside them. The blue haired photographer looked up at her, giving an apologetic smile and a nod before finally responding. "Yeah- don't worry! Sorry about that, by the way, I probably should've been watching where I was going," Atlantis muttered, looking slightly guilty.

The brown haired genderfluid watched as this happened, before speaking up. "H-hey, you're kinda like my bike when it tips over, " They paused, smiling to themselves as they finished the joke. "I-i can't stand it when it falls over," The brunette smiled awkwardly towards the bluenette. The photographer took a small moment to process the joke, before laughing. The brown haired female laughed, as they offered a hand to help Atlantis up.

"I'm Lailai, the Ultimate Mother, would you like some help up?" The female asked, as the photographer took their hand. Lailai stood up, pulling them too their feet. "Oh- I should probably introduce myself. I-I'm Huskee, or Husk for short- This is Bandit, be wary of your stuff tho," Huskee said, a slight laugh escaping their lips. "He has a bit of a habit to steal stuff- you can pet him! Be careful- oh, right- I'm the Ultimate Animal Rescuer!"

Atlantis reached out to pet the raccoon, as the fluffy creature seemed to rub against their hand. The photographer smiled, turning the flash setting off of the camera, and taking a picture of the raccoon. "Looks like he likes you," The genderfluid said, their voice quiet.

"I'm Atlantis, the Ultimate Photographer! Nice to meet you both," Atlantis said, a smile present on her face. The brown haired female looked over at Huskee, before speaking up. "Hey, how about we go look for others?" Lailai suggested, as Huskee shrugged and gave a simple 'Sure' as a response. "Atlantis would you like to tag along?" The female asked, a warm tone ringing in her voice.

"Nah, it's fine! I have a lot of areas I want to take pictures of, the scenery is beautiful," The photographer said, waving their hands in front of them sheepishly. "Have fun Kiddo!" Lailai said, as she waved at the blue haired girl and began walking down a sidewalk, as Huskee trailed behind.

Atlantis was surely correct, the scenery was nice, well, in Lailai's point of view anyways. "She seemed nice," The female said, as she looked at the shorter brunette following her. "Yeah," was all Huskee said in response, as the two walked in comfortable silence. A little farther down the side walk was what seemed to be a restaurant, and a nice park. For what situation they were in, the place they were in was surely nice.

The park was surrounded by a layout of trees, not exactly a forest, but nonetheless, it worked well for shade. The two brunettes walked past a tree or two, before Bandit nudged Huskee and looked upwards. With that, they looked up as well, stopping in their tracks. "Huskee, are you coming?" She asked confused. Lailai walked back towards the genderfluid and raccoon, looking up with them.

"Oh- uhm, hi-, " was all they said, before a loud thud was heard. "Okay- that hurt," the purple haired enby muttered to themselves. Lailai was beginning to wonder, she must've had a 'every person who I meet falls to the ground as soon as they see me' curse. "You okay?" The female asked, offering the enby a hand up, before pulling them up when they took it. "Yeah, that was just part 152 of me being stupid, haha-" They laughed awkwardly, rubbing their head.