Chapter 1

<Please don't judge the story by this chapter!I hated so much so,can you please check the next one?Thanks!Also I want to say(me from 2023)that I am cringed out by this,the only reason I'm not deleting this is because it has 9.7k viewsAgain I apologise for how bad this is

Note:This ia happening one year after the Battle of Hogwarts.

A/N:The first parts are bad and I think a bit nonsense but I hope the end it is going to make it better

It was a cold day,Ron and Hermione war sitting on the couch.Hermione was reading a book and Ron was watching TV.After a few moments Ron said:
-Hermione?Can I tell you something?
Without taking her eyes from the book she said:
-Yhea sure what is it?
-I wanna breake up...*Ron think that Hermione was going to over react and that she would be very sad*
-Why?*not being totally in the real world*
-I think,we are not working anymore,and that we should just break up!
-Ok*she stand up and go up stairs*
-Ok?OK!That is all?O what is in this bottle*drink*
Hermione heard Harry and Ginny arguing,so she entered.
-I don't want to interrupt you,guys,but I want just to pack my bags.I'm leaving*Hermione really shy*
-Why?Why are you leaving?Did Ron cicked you out?*Harry worried*
-No,he did not.He stopped our relationship and I want to stay with my parents for a while,I promise,but I will daily*Ron entered*
-Ok that is all?!OK?????*Ron screaming at her*
-What are you talking about?*Hermione*
-Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about!
-That I said ,,Ok" when you want to broke up?*Hermione*
-Yes*Ron angry at all*
-What do you want me to do?Cry?Beg for you to don't?
Ron was in shock.He didn't expect Hermione is going to say that.He grab her hand and pull her out the room.
-Are you you crazy or something?*Ron very angry*
-No!Why would I?*Hermione*
Ron slap Hermione.Hermione didn't understand what was that for.
-What hell,Ron!What was that for?*Hermione with a wish to hurt Ron back*
-Are you hearing what are you saying?
-Yes!I am leaving!*try to leave*
-Hermione!Come here in this second! HERMIONE GRANGER!*Ron run after her grab her hand and pull her back!*
-Let me!*Hermione trying to set free herself*
-My dorm 10 minutes or I am really kicking you out!DID YOU UNDERSTAND?*Ron shouting at her*Did you?
-Yes*whisper*
-I didn't hear you!
-Yes,I said yes
-If you are not coming I am gonna tell everybody that you are pregnant with my child!