Chapter 23

Blood Waring!

Hermione's PoV

I was still worried about my fight with Harry or anything.But I kinda felt a bit weird around him sometimes.And this was one of those times.

,,I'll go do the dishes''he said 

,,I'll go grab myself a book,be right back''

,,Ok''

I just nod and go up stairs.Then I heard something from the attic.I walked up and see who or what was it.As soon as I stand up someone grabbed my waist and cover my mouth with their hand,I could tell it was a man.I don't know who it was or what he had with me but it can't be good.I felt something very sharp on my skin then everything went black. 

When I wake up I felt something pretty hot going down my stomach.It was blood.I got stabbed.I try to stand up.I felled back down.I was dizzy,very dizzy.I heard someone walking towards me.It was Neville!Thank God!He helped me up and asked me

,,How did you got here?And Gosh!What happened to you?''He was looking at my cut and blood coming out of it.It was more painful than it was looking.

,,I don't know.I heard someone in the attic,I go check who it was,they stabbed me and bring me here...What are you doing here? 

Harry's PoV(the same time)

Where was she?How long could take to grab a book?Ok we are talking about Hermione and how muvh she loves them but honestlly!I just went up to check if she was ok.She was nowhere to be found!I went to the attic.I quietly said,,Lumos''I've seen blood on the floor and a knife.It just can't happen!I've seen a note

,,I'll tell you where she is.She is at the Malfoy Manor.But if you dare come for her!We are going to kill her right in front your eyes!She already is stabbed as you saw,so it won't be very hard to kill her,anywahy nobody knows how much she will survive.If she's going to make it till sunset we'll bring her back,if not,she's dead.  

Damn!Now I am support to stay here and wait?I guess so...

Hermione's PoV

I heard the deatheaters ,or how they call themselves now,walking in with a prisoner.It was Ron,even tho he was not looking bad,he was looking tired,,they tortureted him''I told myself\

,,Oh look who's awake!The little mudblood!I really wanna now how long we are going to survive!So here's the deal for all of you!You are surviving till sunset and we'll let you all home!If you try to excape,you'll be killed,you have to survive 5 more hours!Good luck!''And he closed the door behind him.

,,Ron!How did you got in here?''Neville asked

,,They kicked me out!They find out I was not good enough and send me here.I clung to the wall and let myself down. I knew I would not succeed. I felt more and more blood flowing. I began to cry in pain and nerves. I get up. I didn't want to. It didn't make sense, I couldn't do it and that's it! It was too much.

,,Not for me,not for you,for Harry.Believe me the deatheaters let him know about this.I think you wanna go home.But Hermione listen to me!We are going to survive!You are going to survive!Come on!Let's get in the back of the cell.We always found something in there!''I know he just wants to help me but I had no hope. It was 5 hours in which I was going to lose a lot of blood and a lot of strength. But he was right, I have to try! I have nothing to lose.I stand up and walk with them to the back.They war right we found some flashlights.

4 hours and 45 minutes late

The flashlights war no longer working.I can't believe that I almost made it,the boys war starving.I wasn't.I seat down next to them,more beacuse I couldn't stand on my legs anymore.I looked around powerless.

,,How are you feeling?''Neville asked me

,,OK I think I'll make it...but is getting worse,and I'm more then sure that they are not going to drive us home!They are going to apparate !And...I don't know,am I to childish if I say that I want home and hot chocolate?''I smilled

,,No,it would actually be very good right now!Wanna come to the borrow tomorrow?Both of you!And yes you can bring Harry and Luna''

,,If I'm not going to be in the Hospital,yes''Dark humor was not the best right now 

,,God Hermione!you are going to be alright,believe me is not that bad!Is not deep so it should get away pretty fast!''Neville added

,,I know,just...dosen't metter''.........

,,Socked to see that all of you are still alive!And I mean you mudblood!''I pretend I did't heard that,,Weasley you first and go with him!''he point to a deatheater,,Mudblood with me''I stand up,,and Longbottom with him!''That was it.Again I saw black.And nobody even touch me.I felt someone picking me up and the I don't remember something else.

Harry's PoV

I picked her up from the grass and put her on the couch.I took care of her then,I wrapped her up and took her to bed. I don't know how she survived but I'm glad she did. I put her in bed and took her in my arms.It calmed me down..a lot!This make me felt so much sorry for what I did to her,that I hurt her...30 minutes later she wake up.She faced me and give me a smile.

,,Hey!...where am I?''

,,Your home''

,,I though I'd never get the chance to see you again...it was very scary but I still have a bit of fun with Neville and Ron,they got taken as well...''A deadly silence came,,but I missed you so much...I love you''

,,I love you,too I though you were going to die at first but then I rememberd,you're not me,I whoud've died.You are so much stronger than I am or I would ever be.''And I was kidding,she was...she is my everything,,and right now I feel so much worst that I hurt you erlier.I can't  forgive myself for that....''

,,But I do...I forgive you and I think you should too,wanna know why?''He nodded,,Because you warned me about this and I was searching for it in a way or in another.Just is alright...I swear...Is alright,I get over it,and I think you should too''

,,If you say so..now lets go to bed''

,,Good night my love''

,,Good night,I love you''

,,I love you too''