Chapter 16

Harry's Pov

I was missing Hermione.I was missing her so much.Then I heard the door bell!Oh my gush finally she was home! She open the door and jump in my arms hugging me tight.I heard her talking in y ear.She let herself fall on the couch.Then I told her

,,I've got a letter from Miss Weasley inviting us to a party on the beach.I didn't answer without you and by the way Luna and Neville are going to be there too.Is tumorrow''

She steered a bit at me but then she replayed,,Yes,why not?''Then she hugged me again and go up stairs,after that I send the Weasley's the answer.I think I was more then in love.I don't know how this was called but was more then love.I was confused.Very confused.Hermione was the peace of me that was gone,but never that far as I though.I don't know if she was feeling the same but I couldn't just act like she is a friend,even if she won't want to then,girl I am sorry but you have to deal with me!I started laughing with no reason.When she came down stairs she let herself fall on the couch.I was asking myself why did she did that.But I just seat next to her and didn't say a thing.She looked at me with a strange look but she didn't say anything.We just look at each other for another 10 minutes.After that  asked her

,,Why are you so quiet?''

,,I don't know what to say...definitely not about me or you!So I have no idea what we could talk about!But I won't refuse some cuddling!''I smiled and pull her closer to me.Of course I didn't refuse her.I was thinking that sometimes I just can't control myself and what I was doing so I told Hermione,,Love?'',,Yes?'',,If ever get to try to hit you or something like this just slap me,ok?''I sigh,,OK,but why?''Did I just scared her?,,Sometimes I feel like I lose the control on myself,I don't know what I do,what I say!Just remember this.''Did that help?,,Can we go to bed?''Didn't she just woke up?,,Hermione you jost woke up'',,I know but I didn't sleept with you last night sooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!Good night!''And she put her head on my chest and fall asleep.Then I heard someone nocking at the door.I gently pull Hermione down and go to open the door.It was Ron.I let him come in and start talking,about tomorrow.I set down at Hermione's feet.Hermione kinda hit me with her leg but it doesn't matter,she was my perfect little girl.

Second day.

Hermione's PoV

It was ,,party''day,I can't say I was happy but I wasn't sad.Harry was steal sleeping.And it was 11:00 and we were leaving at 12:00 and I just got to wake him up.,,Harry!Is time to wake up!''No answer,,HARRY JAMES POTTER!''he starled and answerd,,What?Is only 11:00!You better go to bed!''I was in sock.,,Harry...let me take it this way,IS 11:00 A.M NOT P.M!''He looked at me,,Ohh''I laughed.We got ready and then left the house.We met the Weasley's near the beach.When we arrived I heard Ginny shouting,,You stepped on my feet you dumbass''I have no idea who she was talking to.Maybe was Dean or George or Ron,yhea more likely like Ron.They saw us.,,Come over here!Hello!''I laughed and answerd,,Coming!''We set up and have a lot of fun.The boys did exaggerate!They picked us up and throw us in the water!,,Why did you do that!?''I asked Harry,,I wonder why...''He stared in my eyes,grab my waist and kiss me slow...