Chapter 21

Hey guys!So here are we with chapter 21 of the story!I plan on having around 30 or something like that.Anyway hope you are going to enjoy!

Hermione's PoV

I was in the biggest sock I've been in my entire life!What is all this weirdness!?I swear I don't understand what is going on or what is happening or anything!

,,Harry? What's all this?"It was becoming scary,my life with Harry.

,,I told you that is too much.You think that I understand what is happening?No!I don't!Is creepy,very new and crazy for me as well!I wish to explain more to you,but I don't know... I'm sorry,miss Hermione Jean Granger but I can't do anything to change that!"He was with all his nerves down,not in a mood to talk to me or wanting to see another perspective,witch was mine.

,,Can you at least tell me about the meeting with my mom at least?Please?"No answer,,Harry?"Ignore me,,My love?"Keep ignoring me,,Ok now you Mister Harry James Potter but I need a answer from your month right now and I don't have time to lose with your anger!"I get he was pissed of or something but I was too and I was controlling myself!

,,Yess!Yes Hermione!Just shut up, already!I really don't want to see you right now or talk to you!"He stand up,,get out"

,,Harry listen to me I-"

,,Get out I say!"I didn't move,, alright Hermione come on I really don't wanna talk,see or listen to you!Get the hell out of the freaking room!Or else!"

,,You won't dare, would you?"He looked at me

,, Please.Get.Out."He opened the door.I stood up and exit,he pushed me ,I hit the wood.He looked the door behind me.I was all about to cry.I got down stairs and lay on the couch looking on the walls and the seeling.I couldn't believe what I just heard.Harry's over reacting he may hate me for that.I heard a noise from up stairs.Then Harry shouted,,Everything is alright!''An hour has passed and I decided to start writing the letter to my mom:

Dear mom,
I asked my boyfriend what he thought of meeting you and dad.He agreed.Now all the thing is that we need to set up something and that it can't be anytime sooner because....(I blocked,I can't said how Harry acted with me)we are really busy right know and we can't.

Love,
Hermione

Harry's PoV

I was feeling horrible for doing that to Hermione.I don't know what happened to me.I couldn't explain.I go downstairs to see how she was doing,is she was wanting to saw me.I saw her giving her owl a letter.I watched her going to the kitchen and start doing the dishes.I walk behind her and hug her.I saw a cut on her hand.Than I remembered,I pushed her into the staircase.She was bleeding.I grabbed her hand,,Let me see"

,,Is nothing,Harry.Just a cut.It would go away wouldn't it?"There war tears in her eyes

,,My love..."I close the water,, I'll do them later.Come with me"I grabbed her hand,I didn't want to drag her 'cause she might feel pain.But she came herself with me,,For now let's just talk,alright?"She nodded,,But first let's take care of your hand"We go to the bathroom.She actually took care of herself.She didn't let me do it.After that we went to the living room I layed on the couch, Hermione layed over me.She hesitate a bit but it was normal.How could I hurt her?How did I even dare shout at her?Five minutes later she fall asleep.Maybe she is going to forgive me.

The end of chapter 21.So I hope you guys enjoyed and have an great day/night! I'd love to see some comments soon!Byeee, everyone!!