Chapter 24

Harry's PoV

It was very early.And by that I mean 3 A.M.I got to sleep with Hermione.Of course I wouldn't got to bed that early but I wanted to stay with her as much as possible.I was just looking at the sealing then I felt her warm hand on my skin.Then I heard her saying:

,,Sleep issues?"She wasn't even close of trying to sleep!So I was sitting there trying not to make any kind of a noise and now she's facing me?

,,A bit,but it was like 7 P.M so I don't think someone can sleep that much...why aren't you sleeping?"

,,Oh umm just you know...I felt you moving and I though something was wrong or that type of stuff...Plus I'm alright"She grabbed my hand,,Honestly...."a deadly silence was now over the house,,And now what are we going to do?I mean it's 3 A.M in the morning and we are awake.Is bit like we could do something interesting..."

Hermione's PoV

,,Well....we can...but we won't...do you wanna watch a movie?"

,,Yes...what do you wanna watch?''

,,I don't know what ever you want,but  not something horror 'cause you are going to ask me if it is someone in the house!So no,no horrros!Maybe ,,Twilight''or  something like it''

,,You?Something romantic?Huh I don't think so?Yes it is having some action and it is with Werewolves and Vampires!''

,,Ok,ok you just told me the entire movie!Just I don't know!If I let you pick..I don't trust you at all in movies!So...just open the TV and let on TNT,AMC of Film Café or anything!'' I stretched over her to have her remote control.She covered herself with the blanket.I put the remote on her body.She put away the blanket ,on me exactly,and turn on the TV.We watched movies till we fall asleep...